Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look who I found in the background of Chris Rogers vlog about MagicBand+ while they were shopping at Disneyland's Starcade
Screenshot_20221021_053042.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
You are spot on @tgerlily!!! Wow, of course Dense would steal art from Tetris for his street Graffiti, he has NO original ideas of his own. I wonder what his tough TCF homies say behind his back? 🤡

View attachment 1666794

(TCF) "The chosen few" 😂
And much like Katie he will drone on about how this is harder than it looks. Clean lines guys clean lines

Look who I found in the background of Chris Rogers vlog about MagicBand+ while they were shopping at Disneyland's Starcade
View attachment 1667246
She’s on the phone with Oma squeezing out cash for their new bands 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
o m g
i can't stop laughing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

it looks like they can't afford rent either and they're living on the street outside disneyland.

that picture needs to be posted and tweeted everywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I would love to be in the park when BLAB are ducking and diving trying to avoid all the ex besties! You know they are constantly on scan mode as they film. Imagine them having no heads up that Adam is in town and running straight into him coming around a corner! That would be the most vlog worthy footage of the year!

i seriously want them to go into musical mode and point at BLAB singing 'you're no good , you're no good, you're no good baby you're no good'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Spence is TRYING REALLY HARD to game the YouTube algorithm in desperation for clicks/view
The thing about that is - sometimes - every so often - you might get lucky and the algorithm will hit on your content and you get a nice little spike.

What that dumbshit doesn't understand is - it's ALWAYS temporary - if your content is tit - it always falls back down. If anything it makes things worse. If like he played black jack once - got drunk and hit on 17 (to a 5) and got lucky and hit a 4. Now he ALWAYS hits on 17. It just shows a deep fundamental lack of understanding of the game - or in this case - youtube.

They make ZERO effort on their content - just chasing views/clicks. That's it. NO EFFORT for better content.

And really - what does he care - he will always have mommy to bail his ass out of a jam - legal or financial. KT does not. She is trapped - and HE knows it. He gets off on power and control. Why bother with real effort at the channel (or self improvement) he has all he needs - someone to control and mommy to bail him out. Spence really IS living HIS best life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.