Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't give a flying darn what Tony does or does not do, but I gotta figure his wife (Vanessa? Vanesa?) had a 'Come to Jesus' moment with him. Probably went something like:

Vanessa: "Ok Tony, we now have two children to care for. You need to stop visiting that amusement park several days per week and wandering around talking to your phone for hours upon hours."

Tony: "Pssh, come on Vanessa - show some positivity. It's all about positivity here. Make sure to hit that thumbs-up."

Vannessa: "Huh? What thumbs-up? What are you even talking about? Did you hear what I said? You need to take all of that time you're spending at Disneyland wandering around by yourself and dedicate it to a 2nd job so we can afford rent and food for our children."

Tony: "Babe, come on - the Thunder Chickens need me. Thanks for the superchat!"

Vanesa: "Huh? A superchat? Tony, you've got a real problem. This? Right here? These children, this apartment, ME...this is real life. It's not all fun and games anymore. You can't just ride around on mobility scooters and skip the line when it comes to this family."

Tony: "Pssh, whatever. If you need me, I'll be spending the night at a hotel."

Vaneesa: "You better livestream yourself sleeping so I know you ain't triflin'.

Tony: " (y) "
Post of the year material here. Not only spot on accurate, but I just love when Tattlers play out conversations in the voices/speaking style of these miscreants. Its so easy to read it in their actual voices.
Love it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm expecting either a pointless road trip, Laguna/Malibu vlogs, or Target/Costco videos whenever the Woo returns to town.
A last minute Hooptie roadtrip to Vegas could be coming soon. On a side note, it's almost the one year anniversary of the infamous BLAB Vegas bald tire incident. Seems like the bad karma has never left them since then, after trying to flee from the Woo after the apartment fiasco. Disaster after disaster for KT & Spence and the channel has followed, and shows no sign of stopping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A last minute Hooptie roadtrip to Vegas could be coming soon. On a side note, it's almost the one year anniversary of the infamous BLAB Vegas bald tire incident. Seems like the bad karma has never left them since then, after trying to flee from the Woo after the apartment fiasco. Disaster after disaster for KT & Spence and the channel has followed, and shows no sign of stopping.

Their entire channel is a flipping dumpster fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.