Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting up early, charging the magic band, riding Rise of The Resistance, and getting your picture taken by PhotoPass is hard work. Spending another 4 hrs editing is even harder. You can't expect them to do 3 different things in ONE day. Vlogging is harder than nursing, by far. BY FAR.
Hey, the more they cancel or postpone their stupid lives, the more patreons they'll lose. Then again, their patreons are not very bright. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s almost as if their inability to work the ONE HOUR A WEEK THEY PROMISE is directly correlated to their drop in paying customers??? I’m no statistician tho…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That is actually so sad. Imagine getting through a killer week knowing that in weds you’ll be able to chat w other likeminded folks and watch your fav YTers and they CANCEL the week after they postponed. I feel very sad for their stans.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
They lost 2 more patreons in the last hour!!!

Can anyone see the WHW notice they just posted
They now have 169, but at one point were over 200. Can't remember the exact number, but at least 206 at one point, could have been higher. Seeing members saying they "really needed" WHW is sad and pathetic, because we all know BLAB doesn't give a tit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I can totally understand why she thinks 78 degrees is the devils asshole. I’m sweating just looking at that photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
In two days they managed to spend over $200 on merch for themselves. This isn't even including all the junk they deposit into their pie holes. I wonder if any of these stans ever stop to think about that's money they could be spending on themselves. I swear these two make me sick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.