Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221019_153156.jpg

"all day" 🤣🤣🤣

KT using the "we" pronouns, as if she edits these vlogs too 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
2F44F707-115C-4A61-B230-0B5C2090239D.jpeg
571BE5FC-8CC6-413C-B6EF-C114EA52DF9A.jpeg

That picture of Spencer’s “One Swollen Tittie” reminded me of KT’s “Nips Through A Wetsuit” miracle. How did she get into that thing? Novacaine?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Screenshot_20221019-154505_YouTube.jpg

JFC Spence and his freaking stagecoach outside of Galaxy's Edge obsession. Just give it up already! 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Look at her smear her 🤡 makeup all over the shirt
View attachment 1662336
“I love going without makeup”

Wait - there is a changing station behind her?

She really did - as a - single non child bearing woman (her fupa doesn't count - despite her naming it "Spencers Joy") take up a family bathroom so she could take a glamour shot in the shitter for her instagram? She did that?

Really respecting the park and the guests!
Yup! That’s the bathroom I take my child in a wheelchair! Or I guess I’d say WOULD take my child…if people like KT stopped loitering in there to take distorted selfies.

I have been lurking since thread 2 and this TikTok made me think of Spence.
There has never been a more perfect first post. Welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't think it's a coincidence that the only gig he's gotten since he got let go from Ellen, is a part time stage manager job with Talking Dead. And most likely the only reason he was able to get it was that his buddy Chris Harwick was able to pull some strings for him.
Hardwick is a known douchebag. I'm not surprised they're "friends." 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
To simple me, the biggest “Flex/Clout” at Disneyland is Club 33 (which I have never been to - so it has a sense of mystique to me for the past two decades when I first read about it on the Internet as a Little Lester).

I find it comical that in the two years+ that I have been following the “Queen of Disneyland” - she has yet to visit Anaheim’s Club 33 and never appeared to have been gifted any of their exclusive merchandise.

The only rational explanation (besides no one wanting to have dinner with her for 90 minutes) is that Spencer may have received a lifetime ban from Club 33 after getting caught propositioning the Maitre D’s wife when she was on a solo trip to the Park.
Catching up but she used Lady Romey to Get into club 33 years ago and was a bleep about it after!

If she’s using a family restroom to take a selfie she’s a bleeping asshole (which we already know). There is so few and they’re so nice when you have a toddler.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Survey says 99 % of Disneyland guests perfer to learn about news from these two rather than Blob.
20221019_162937.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
You know she didn’t wake up before 11 a.m. to get to Disneyland and take this video. Why do I have a feeling she stocks other influencers on I.g. And copies. I saw a few influencers already posted this
The first snow capped roof has been up for a few days, she’s late to the party again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am beyond pissed that Katie got the magic band that I was going to get. You win this round Slockbower.

1666223097879.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.