Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been lurking since thread 2 and this TikTok made me think of Spence.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
As your channel is spiralling down the drain faster than Hanky the Christmas poo, thanks for the mammaries Spenny!

Wait - there is a changing station behind her?

She really did - as a - single non child bearing woman (her fupa doesn't count - despite her naming it "Spencers Joy") take up a family bathroom so she could take a glamour shot in the shitter for her instagram? She did that?

Really respecting the park and the guests!
She's a grade A hole! May her cankles feel the wrath of strollers everywhere!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
i wonder if spencer was part of the "toxic work environment" that led to the demise of ellen

wouldn't surprise me at all

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Our plaid hero made this post with audio in the background of Spencer saying "you have to let mistakes make it on air to make a point to employers to hurt them in the pocketbook.
View attachment 1662568

Griftbuster, you are the king! This needed to get out!
That whole mansplination pissed me right off! What kind of absolute moron goes live telling the world how he intentionally creates problems for his employers? It explains why he has no issue creating problems for Disney or their CM that's for sure. Someone forward this gem to mother Emmons who got him into the 'biz'. Imagine, you help get your son a reputable profession and he spouts this tit! People are gonna wonder where he got such a great work ethic. I'm not saying she feels the same way, I'm just saying he's really throwing her reputation around. I would bet she would be so upset by this mouth spunk! Someone send him some Imodium for his verbal diarrhea this is getting out of hand. Oh to be a fly on the wall of those offices when they receive this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20221019_142108.jpg

Seriously?
I mean, I just.....I can't
I have so many questions. Was this posted on her Instagram? Or maybe it was a selfie intended for someone like Toothy Tony Two Times? If that is a Disney bathroom, Disney better get it fixed tonight. Looks like a truck stop bathroom of the 10 freeway somewhere out in the desert. Disgusting....and she thought THIS would be a good place for a selfie to post to her adoring fans? Someone get this person some help ASAP.
And the filter! She looked at that picture and deemed it good for posting, totally distorted and all.....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i wonder if spencer was part of the "toxic work environment" that led to the demise of ellen

wouldn't surprise me at all
I don't think it's a coincidence that the only gig he's gotten since he got let go from Ellen, is a part time stage manager job with Talking Dead. And most likely the only reason he was able to get it was that his buddy Chris Harwick was able to pull some strings for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.