Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reading about the backlash re: James Corden dining and dissing staff at Balthazar and I see this recent tweet from a Conan writer.

Wonder if it's anyone we know?

Screenshot 2022-10-19 2.19.29 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Can Spence find a new gimmick for his tumbnails? The stupid clickbait arrow thing is soooo old and played out now.
Screenshot_20221019_051327.jpg

And I can just read about and see pictures of these updates on MiceChat or WDWNT, so why would I even bother watching this pointless vlog? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looking at their most recent videos, the ones regarding Disney get ~20k views while the ones like Vegas or the Pirate show get about half that.

That just shows it's Disney bringing in the views, not them.
This is true of most of the theme park vloggers. However most just show #homemovies

Reactions: 22
I know there are a ton of creative, hilarious people here...

But nothing makes me laugh harder than when Lalo slows down Katie's voice on his video clips. Slays me every single time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
KT salty because never in her adult life was she able to wear a crop top even though they're what's in fashion now.

I'd be upset too if all that looked passable on me were bulky sweaters.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her face is getting so bloated and fat that her sunglasses are leaving indents now 😂😂
9E68791A-79FE-4CC7-8B6B-F4B1E4ABA6AA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I know there are a ton of creative, hilarious people here...

But nothing makes me laugh harder than when Lalo slows down Katie's voice on his video clips. Slays me every single time.
you mean like "Suuppoorrt Uuss"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Spencer Emmons? Or
Spencer Em”sombigOltitties”
View attachment 1661155
Those who must post their affections like this on SM are usually faking it. If she adores him so much, why do these love notes only come out to play when Tattle is rife with posts about how non affectionate they are? The more it's said that he is horrible to her, the more she screams love story. I smell a rat with yuck under it's nails!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.