Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
upgrading their iphones has only highlighted how bad they truly look and i'm loving it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Magic bands are suppose to debut tomorrow….not looking forward to the mansplaining
Does this mean they'll manage to roll out of bed and get to Disney early so they can be first? Wait, who am I kidding....they'll be too busy catching up on "emails" and won't be able to get there until 11pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Magic bands are suppose to debut tomorrow….not looking forward to the mansplaining
there's enough weird quirks with the magicband+ rollout at disneyland that they will for sure make a half hour video complaining about it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This girl couldn't be sexy if she tried..and she is trying! Spence is just codependent. He knows exactly who she is and he's still with her!
I think you're underestimating the Spengali here. Genius move on his part to upgrade his phone and further highlight her fatness and ugliness. This guy just stays under the radar throwing "unintentional shade" at KT and making her look disgusting to potential suitors. It's all part of his plan. Let's check the Spengali progress report:

- Stalk KT (check)
- Insert himself into her vlogging life (check)
- Get KT to ride the baloney pony (check)
- Destroy her marriage (check)
- Take over her YT channel and suffocate her individual persona (check)
- Trick her into quitting her job to live her "best life" (check)
- Feed her endless amounts of sugar and carbs to make her fat and gross to other men (check)
- Upgrade camera to make her look even more hideous in 4K (check)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
there's enough weird quirks with the magicband+ rollout at disneyland that they will for sure make a half hour video complaining about it
My vote is that they absolutely CANNOT afford magic bands and will spend the entire time talking about how they’re “refusing” to buy it. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My vote is that they absolutely CANNOT afford magic bands and will spend the entire time talking about how they’re “refusing” to buy it. 🤣
Not able to afford magic bands, but can afford to stuff their faces with sugary desserts and carb loaded meals while at Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does this mean they'll manage to roll out of bed and get to Disney early so they can be first? Wait, who am I kidding....they'll be too busy catching up on "emails" and won't be able to get there until 11pm.
Wonder if he'll wear his hat......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think you're underestimating the Spengali here. Genius move on his part to upgrade his phone and further highlight her fatness and ugliness. This guy just stays under the radar throwing "unintentional shade" at KT and making her look disgusting to potential suitors. It's all part of his plan. Let's check the Spengali progress report:

- Stalk KT (check)
- Feed her endless amounts of sugar and carbs to make her fat and gross to other men (check)

2B5961E0-05A2-4902-A52D-721A0DB8869B.jpeg

No doubt he makes an effort to keep her around. Spence is an insecure man-child who sought after a married woman and later became attached to her after she hooked him with her manipulation tactics! She used flattery and compliments to make an already weak man feel special and on top of the world. She knew she had found a chump who'd help her rise to YouTube stardom, and I know for a fact that he does not feel like he can sustain a channel all on his own because (and he said this) believes KT is the star of the show! He might not care as much about becoming YouTube famous, but he's just as obsessed with the channel as she is. He wants recognition and strives to be like Adam & Justin. As much as KT is ruining and continues to ruin their channel and reputation, he will not let it all go so easily. He's invested lots of time and energy, but he knows exactly who she is. They are also the type of people who will stay together to spite others and prove them wrong. One thing is for sure, it's not a healthy relationship no matter how you look at it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

- Stalk KT (check)

Good old Spengali.

66006E10-A81E-44A4-BBC0-8B54984470BD.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.