Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at their most recent videos, the ones regarding Disney get ~20k views while the ones like Vegas or the Pirate show get about half that.

That just shows it's Disney bringing in the views, not them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Looking at their most recent videos, the ones regarding Disney get ~20k views while the ones like Vegas or the Pirate show get about half that.

That just shows it's Disney bringing in the views, not them.
I can't imagine why people aren't tuning in droves to watch them shop at Target.

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s all good…she is going to eat 4 salads
🥗🥗🥗🥗
It’s called being an INFLUENCER. She knows people look up to her so she’s living as healthy life as possible. Rebrand after eating 4 salads, Best HEALTH and Beyond.

Haven’t done stats in a while!

Here’s June 30,2022
BLAB IG 37.1k
KT IG 47k (ooooh she was at 47.1)
Spence: 20.5
YT: 92.2
Patreon: 186

Oct 18, 2022

BLAB IG 31.9k (they’ve lost…wait am I seeing this right…FIVE THOUSAND followers.)
KT IG 46.5
Spence 20.5
YT 95k (it doesnt surprise me that, while they are losing followers across all platforms, they’ve GAINED them on YT)
Patreon 172

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is it true that after BLAB’s vlog was released showcasing the train conductor’s impression of Mickey Mouse… that he since been transferred to work at Jumping Jellyfish? Something about “character integrity”🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
BLAB does a DLH video, “showcasing” things most people can’t afford - 21k views in 8 days.

MJ does a video on FREE things ANYONE can see or do at the DLH, and adds prices to all food/drinks - 76k views in 4 days.

In know people hate on MJ for Janelles constant twirling but I LOVE it. Mig Vee films in a way that showcases his love for her. And I’m here for it. I’d rather watch 30solid min of slowmo twirling (made from love) than 30seconds of BLABs fake affection.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I am 100% committed to Pajama Day.

My reservation is made. I have been watching previous Pajama Day videos on YouTube to scout the perfect location to watch the lighting of “It’s a Small World”.

I even have a surprise shirt to wear!
We have reservations as well. My sister thought I was joking until I shared these threads with her. We don’t have anything special to wear, but that may change.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Could you imagine being a hurricane Ian survivor, losing your home and vehicles and then reading this...

1666103653647.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I love that Tough Katie is always too much of a Coward to reply to Daphne 👑!

It is the most damning piece of evidence that she is speaking the truth.
Agreed! Daphne’s posts don’t cause a 3-day long meltdown on bullying because Katie knows if she says one thing that Daphne will totally unleash on her. It’s fun to know the bully is scared of Daphne.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Agreed! Daphne’s posts don’t cause a 3-day long meltdown on bullying because Katie knows if she says one thing that Daphne will totally unleash on her. It’s fun to know the bully is scared of Daphne.
I love that Daphne will call KT out on her bullshit and speak the truth! She has the luxury of not being in the 'circle' as a vlogger so she's not jeopardising anything by speaking her mind. She's a devoted friend in the know, and that is gold! I have a feeling she has a lot more in her arsenal and I can't wait to see it. I also have a feeling that Daphne's accusations are part of why BLAB doesn't go live anymore. They know that there are tons of people biting at the bit to ask about these claims. No amount of mods in the world would keep those comments sight unseen!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I love that Daphne will call KT out on her bullshit and speak the truth! She has the luxury of not being in the 'circle' as a vlogger so she's not jeopardising anything by speaking her mind. She's a devoted friend in the know, and that is gold! I have a feeling she has a lot more in her arsenal and I can't wait to see it. I also have a feeling that Daphne's accusations are part of why BLAB doesn't go live anymore. They know that there are tons of people biting at the bit to ask about these claims. No amount of mods in the world would keep those comments sight unseen!
I agree with this...and we all know that big cup of tea will be spilled at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.