Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the weirdest set of stories, her at a MALL. Seems she really only enjoys a carefully curated environment. She seems to only find joy in the places that are MADE to make her feel joy, and there she can exude an “appropriate” emotion.
Malls are made to
Her stories are always her driveling on about their best life when it is Painfully clear it is nothing but. Saggy Dick old man boyfriend, eating copious amounts of junk and hanging out with your step dad and old Charlie and calling him friends from out of town 😂😂 your done for. End it for FS
This is the “best life” she can get.

Reactions: 20
Comparing BLAB to "The Walking Dead" is actually pretty spot-on. Both have gone on way too long, both have declining audiences, and both feature grotesque creatures eating things that weren't meant to be eaten (zombies eating people, and Katie eating Binky).
Completely spot on. People quickly moving on from one relationship to another and both bored me after one episode. :sleep:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So what I decipher from this message is that her ex messed with her heart and though she thought she’d never let love in again she couldn’t deny they caring caress of Spengali and that looks don’t matter (he’s ugly) when youve got as big a heart as he does lol! Ya 👌 We believe you View attachment 1658048

@Cap'n John Dee said it the best... "It's a Svengali situation, manipulation of a lesser IQ individual."

a sven.PNG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow you are all on fire today, I can’t stop laughing. The Walking Dead analogy along with saggy Dick old man boyfriend Spengali bahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
JFC Mondo has a vlog about Christmas merch at DL. All these vloggers chomping at the bit to get their say in for the upcoming season. Can we get to actual Halloween day first for christsakes 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
JFC Mondo has a vlog about Christmas merch at DL. All these vloggers chomping at the bit to get their say in for the upcoming season. Can we get to actual Halloween day first for christsakes 🙄🙄🙄
Don’t worry KT is over Halloween and ready for Christmas 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1657790
Here comes KT with the “we’re healthy because we eat salad once a week” nonsense. Never mind that the 40 churros override that notion 😂
Stop trying to please us Big Fella. The damage is done. We will never like you or your elderly boyfriend. Get that through your thick, racist head with your ugly receding hairline.
Screenshot_20221017-083557_YouTube.jpg

Your eyes are not deceiving you. She is this ugly 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Daphne just layed the smackdown on Big Fella on her IG stories. Can someone post the screenshot here?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
[I know there's been a million and one posts about this but I'm catching up here.]

Ah yes. This absolutely SCREEEAMS "I'm wearing less makeup and letting my natural skin shine through."
This looks more like when you put glue on your face to do old-age makeup. She honestly could just peeled this off her face that night (or morning, let's be real). :sick:

View attachment 1657085

And yes... storms CAN be unexpected. To people who don't bother checking the weather app on their phones. Or I guess idiots who have to figure out how to make rain at Disneyland seen new and novel for the 500th time. :rolleyes:

She doesn't taste any cough medicine because to my knowledge there's no such thing as a meatloaf-flavored gummies.
Fairytale facials my ass. I’d ask for your money back KT! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
she's going to end up appearing on my 600 lb life with how quickly she's ballooned over the last few years

spencer's connections in the entertainment world will finally come in handy!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So you’re telling me the ugliest design on the ugliest shirt is the only thing sold out in this store? 💦

56120BC0-6287-49A4-A95C-7CA37EB1312B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.