Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how we talk about Spencer and his mommy’s walk and talk on the beach and now this staged photo trying to show all is okay. Sure Jan…sure!
Absolutely! I really feel there has been a subtle change in things since the beachwalk. Since then, Spence has seemed more and more disengaged from both KKKT and the Vlogs. Very low energy and enthusiasm. The belt also has seemed to have tightened since then for them money-wise. Somebody earlier said that Californians recently received some stimulus payments? Maybe KT has used hers for this little ocean foray to try and woo Mummy back into the good books? (KT Honey, foray means 'a short visit, especially with a known purpose') .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Thread title suggestion:

Best Life & Beyond #68 To be more likable, Katie should always ask herself WWJD. The J being Jess Colopy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
4E81603A-9657-4DFD-951F-373B582908B1.jpeg

BF0A1F60-73F0-47FD-BB55-090F48DB7A27.jpeg
I’m just gonna leave this here… unedited, raw, and full of speculation. Can we get an emergency “What’s Happening Wednesday to KT!!!???”

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1673679
View attachment 1673684I’m just gonna leave this here… unedited, raw, and full of speculation. Can we get an emergency “What’s Happening Wednesday to KT!!!???”
Looks like she never leaves the house w/o her plus one.
I am sure she has a couple of churros buried in that rat's nest hair of hers. She might want to get familiar with shampoo and a brush. They could be very good friends..........seeing that all of her friends are long gone...................good for them!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s her story? I just started watching her videos.
It's funny...Super Enthused was featured in ' What not to Wear" years ago. Uncovered her true age which is quite a bit older than she pretends to be. Her latest boytoy is from United Kingdom...much younger guy and he may be the 3rd potential husband, She liked to hang with Adam before this new guy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Serious questions, why hasn't KT worn, one of her 1000's of pairs of ears in their latest videos? 🤔

1. She re-sold them, because they're broke and need the money
2. The ears became too painful to wear on her fat head
3. They got lost in her backpack
4. They remind her of the "good times" she used to have with her friends
5. She ate them, as a little treat
6. They don't match her new glasses
7. She wants to show-off her new brows
8. She's trolling us
9. She gave them to her mother's housekeeper, for her kids
10. They are downsizing and got rid of her ear collection, since they can't afford to renew their lease at the Anaconda apartments

A EARS.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It's funny...Super Enthused was featured in ' What not to Wear" years ago. Uncovered her true age which is quite a bit older than she pretends to be. Her latest boytoy is from United Kingdom...much younger guy and he may be the 3rd potential husband, She liked to hang with Adam before this new guy.
Before she married the greasy UK dude she would cream over any male Theme Park vlogger and would often be spotted hanging out with nothing but. I don’t think she even hung out with chicks or normal dudes who weren’t whole ass man-children, theme park Vloggers.

Her “husband” is a theme park history YouTuber that goes by Expedition Theme Park. She would always wear his channels merch prior to making an announcement that they were together. She’s just odd on a lot of fronts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
As usual Christine is doing to much, acting as if she has the same numbers of say Fresh Baked. Mods are not paid but she wants them to analyze every comment in the chat.
I have no clue who the chick is but that whole situation gives major stay-at-home wife, husband is too wrapped up with work to care about me, level 10 Karen energy. How tf are you going to have people participate in a full blown assessment test, with no real world compensation, to help YOU maintain something that’s only benefiting YOU. Make it make sense. The narcissism in this Disney/theme park multiverse is beyondddd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.