Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"HUGE UNEXPECTED FIREWORK DISPLAYS ALL AROUND SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!! BOOM, POW, BAM!!!! PEOPLE HEAR THE COMMOTION AND COME OUT OF THEIR HOMES TO WATCH!!! Future of the Country"

-The title of BLAB's July 4th vlog next year

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hi KT...here is a post from your former friends, "supporting friends" seems to be the heart of this post. I geuss you and Spencer missed that lesson in life...Boop 🔷️🔸️🔹️🔶️

View attachment 1656418
i came here as soon as i see this. by all account justin scarred had a great turnout at his 2 day meet n greet. supoirt from fans and other vloggers. im wondering if kt regrets her choices on being such a terrible person and losing friends and respect. hahaha blab wishes they could put on events that people would show up to. they have to settle for a meetup at a hotel bar. hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
[I know there's been a million and one posts about this but I'm catching up here.]

Ah yes. This absolutely SCREEEAMS "I'm wearing less makeup and letting my natural skin shine through."
This looks more like when you put glue on your face to do old-age makeup. She honestly could just peeled this off her face that night (or morning, let's be real). :sick:

1666012660069.png

And yes... storms CAN be unexpected. To people who don't bother checking the weather app on their phones. Or I guess idiots who have to figure out how to make rain at Disneyland seen new and novel for the 500th time. :rolleyes:

She doesn't taste any cough medicine because to my knowledge there's no such thing as a meatloaf-flavored gummies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
[Ah yes. This absolutely SCREEEAMS "I'm wearing less makeup and letting my natural skin shine through."
This looks more like when you put glue on your face to do old-age makeup. She honestly could just peeled this off her face that night (or morning, let's be real). :sick:
Here’s the thing, skin texture is totally natural. No one is air brushed. But If you’re gonna rant and rave how your so naturally perfect, make sure your Video filter is working lol.

I think instead of her face, she needs to give her hair a break. Dye it darker or closer to her natural color and leave it ALONE. Invest into some K18 or olaplex. How am I a mom of a toddler and even My dirty hair is healthier lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Either that or go lighter on the make-up if you're going to go higher def. The amount she's wearing looks closer to stage makeup. There's no reason to wear full coverage to a theme park when you're going to be shoving a camera a foot or two from your face. It's not going to do any favors.
(My god... I just checked. They're still not even 4K)

Even running a good hair oil throughout would help before heading out the door. I'm still not sharing my magic cure product for all flyaway/frizzy days though. She can just waste Oma's dollars trying to figure it out and getting recommended products by quack beauticians and estheticians.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
SUPER BESTIES
$40 per month, gets you "first access to merchandise"... 👕🧢

Dumb & Dumber- "So you're telling me there's a chance" 🙏

a boop.PNG

BOOP! ☹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Just gonna leave this here…. 😆
85DB450F-9A9E-47DA-B128-96C7E1B8351A.png

OMG...she is always stuffing something into her mouth...except one thing.
Dear Lawd….has he never seen rain????? Also, can one of their “besties” send him a damned Thesaurus?? Wouldn’t that be cool or crazy if they did? 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.