Best Life & Beyond #60 The Cap'n returns, Daphne's sick burns, BLOB never learns...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Fella you're right. I'm so jealous of you. I always dreamt of being mic'd at Lowe's, to talk about their lawn decor.

Keep those shades on, I'm sure the paparazzi are waiting outside.

Screenshot_20220831-071517_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Videos at Lowes. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Like they even know what half the stuff in Lowes are. Certainly not a screwdriver or hammer
Or how to use said tools.

no self respecting dude should need his (married to someone else) girlfriends step dad (who is about the same age as said dude) hang blinds for him.
Spencer, Florida Man hereby rescinds your man-card.

Cryin on the choo-choo Spencer, who also couldn’t even do 10 proper pushups, can’t even hang simple curtains in his apartment. He absolutely does not know how to use a power tool or hammer.

The baby man didn’t even know he was driving on bologna skin tires 🤣🤣 Mommy……mommy!!!
I‘d love to know when the last time the hooptie actually had proper maintenance…..would Spencer even know what that entails?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
A Lowe's Halloween decor video.

A LOWE'S HALLOWEEN DECOR VIDEO.

There isn't enough DMD in the world to help me make sense of this.

Twenty years ago, if any of us....ANY OF US...had gone to Lowe's and filmed ourselves, in sunglasses, inside a Lowe's looking at Halloween decor, we would have gotten at least a dozen calls from friends and family members asking if we were okay.

But these two swollen hobos have the most incorrectly-named YouTube channel in history, so to them it's perfectly fine to just waddle into a chain store in their dandruff-ridden shirts and start spewing diarrhea of the mouth about whatever cheap foreign-made crap Lowe's is hawking to people who are actually there just to get some dowel rods and primer, but will grab on their way out of the store to appease their kids.

Nobody goes to Lowe's for Halloween decor. Nobody. What are you gonna do next, review all the mints you can buy in the checkout at Kohl's? I mean...COME AT ME, KOHL'S indeed.

By the way, Corey Hart called...he thinks wearing sunglasses inside Lowe's is the dumbest thing he's ever heard in his life.

They're about two weeks away from renaming the channel "Whatever Store We Happen to Be Driving By & Beyond"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Here's Big Fella holding her fork like a chimpanzee and then opens her soy sauce packet with her mouth. Klassy.

Notice all of the desserts are on her side of the table. Sure you're so full you'll 'only take a bite' ...of each dessert. There are like 40 desserts there. 🤣🤢

This is how you get diabetes.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I watch their videos to feel better about how I turned out. That’s not me trolling here, that is the full 100% truth.

I don’t understand, Spencer. You worked in an industry where you get paid a lot to work here and there, have the Malibu place right on the beach, and surf/snowboard in southern California… and somehow that was just not enough? You want to be a sucker for Disney/KT who is wringing every dollar out of you (quote from a recent Wall Street Journal article).

This is tit people do where I live, which is a basic suburb far from California, and I think it’s pathetic around here. I thought SoCal was full of unique opportunities and interesting lives but they’re showing me I am very wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
A new vlog at Lowes huh…well they are tools so why not! Lmao yes you guys. I am laughing at my own lame joke.
sorry bout it! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Here's Big Fella holding her fork like a chimpanzee and then opens her soy sauce packet with her mouth. Klassy.

Notice all of the desserts are on her side of the table. Sure you're so full you'll 'only take a bite' ...of each dessert. There are like 40 desserts there. 🤣🤢

This is how you get diabetes.
View attachment 1542798

View attachment 1542800
I am visualizing the buttons on her pants popping as she devours all this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This is tit people do where I live, which is a basic suburb far from California, and I think it’s pathetic around here. I thought SoCal was full of unique opportunities and interesting lives but they’re showing me I am very wrong.
Oh it is. There is so so so so much to see and do here. Interesting people too.

BLOB is the equivalent of going to the Taj Mahal, stopping at the 7-11 10 miles outside of town - filming the candy isle and buying a knockoff t-tit - then calling it a day (after filming it of course).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So, again, same with the HomeGoods video, KT's just seeing what's trending on TikTok/IG and running out 2 weeks later to film a vlog. Old news Best Life. So we'll still have Target, Walmart & maybe a Walgreens or CVS vlog to look forward to...Hot Topic has been trending too, KT. Do that next since you're so Emo now!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.