Best Life & Beyond #60 The Cap'n returns, Daphne's sick burns, BLOB never learns...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Videos at Lowes. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Like they even know what half the stuff in Lowes are. Certainly not a screwdriver or hammer
Cryin on the choo-choo Spencer, who also couldn’t even do 10 proper pushups, can’t even hang simple curtains in his apartment. He absolutely does not know how to use a power tool or hammer.

The baby man didn’t even know he was driving on bologna skin tires 🤣🤣 Mommy……mommy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lowes?! Omg please do Home Depot next! I'm so excited for your home improvement series!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m sure with them going to Lowes (and the energy it takes to step outside of their usual) a much needed “vacation” is coming soon 🙄
They probably went to look for a Christmas tree Spence couldn't carry just so they could get a jump on the Christmas vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Heat wave is predicted this week...very extreme temps. Will KT survive or dissolve into a pile of sweat and fat. ???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
"We're almost at 100k subs. Let's just post every day about anything so we can speed things up".

Can you imagine if Spence runs into an old friend and after some small talk the friend asks if he's still working as a stage mgr? Spence- "yea every now and then. I mostly just follow my overweight narcissistic gf around with a camera and edit for 4-8 hours while she eats , sleeps and stalks gossip sites. Living my best life man". 😆🥴

Too damn many Halloween videos from BLAB!

This needs to be on YouTube!! What do you say?? 😄😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
KT going for that churro

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
"We're almost at 100k subs. Let's just post every day about anything so we can speed things up".

Can you imagine if Spence runs into an old friend and after some small talk the friend asks if he's still working as a stage mgr? Spence- "yea every now and then. I mostly just follow my overweight narcissistic gf around with a camera and edit for 4-8 hours while she eats , sleeps and stalks gossip sites. Living my best life man". 😆🥴

This needs to be on YouTube!! What do you say?? 😄😁
If anybody want to use it, sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nice. Another video where they point the camera at inanimate objects and tell you how much they cost.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Hey DJ Double Fat Cheezy is back!... spinnin' the tunes and eatin' all the foods

Screenshot_20220831_065823.jpg

Screenshot_20220831_065956.jpg

She looks awful. Sunglasses in Lowes? Like she's a celebrity. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.