Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your first post (minutes after joining) reads- "hi I'm new and I'm real.. Mondo sucks and Dave from FB is a jerk. What do you guys think of them?" Then become rude or defensive with another member, I may report that user.

Reactions: 35
A) 40%

B) 60%

Reactions: 14
If your first post (minutes after joining) reads- "hi I'm new and I'm real.. Mondo sucks and Dave from FB is a jerk. What do you guys think of them?" Then become rude or defensive with another member, I may report that user.
Yes or “KTs not that bad, can we please talk about ATWs wh*re?” Those always kill me.

Reactions: 28
It's wild to me that we live in a world where people can sucker money out of other people just because they post theme park videos on YT. Like, why TF would anyone care about a "shoutout in a video" or a "signed postcard" from some total fucking nobodies? Yuck, makes my skin crawl, these narcissists think they're "celebrities," I can't wait until all of their stupid ass channels fail and they have to find REAL jobs! #RantOver

Reactions: 39
That is, quite literally, the point of half of YT! Nobodies who want to become somebodies!

Reactions: 22
As a person who is a somebody to the people who love me, I am proud to be a nobody on the internet.

Reactions: 44
Yes or “KTs not that bad, can we please talk about ATWs wh*re?” Those always kill me.
So I haven't actually been keeping up with much ATW and know a little bit about Daphne just from reading about her here/seeing her insta stories...are they really dating?

Reactions: 7
So I haven't actually been keeping up with much ATW and know a little bit about Daphne just from reading about her here/seeing her insta stories...are they really dating?
You would have to ask them.

Reactions: 15
I am shocked Spencer's picture is even in color!!

Reactions: 27
I will say there are certain content creators whose perks are worth it. TDR Explorer, for example, has a tier where he will personally help you plan your trip to a Disney park in Asia.

Most content creators though are rarely worth the Patreon benefits you get.

Patreon for theme park vloggers is 10000% a cash grab and anyone that is willing to spend their hard earned cash on what you get for free on youtube from probably 1500 other accounts is just

Reactions: 24
so either spencer deleted his IG account or he blocked my ass hahaha. I cannot find his account anymore...which is weird because I've NEVER interacted with him...

Reactions: 15
so either spencer deleted his IG account or he blocked my ass hahaha. I cannot find his account anymore...which is weird because I've NEVER interacted with him...
it's still there for me =/

Did you follow griftbuster on IG ? They block anyone that follows that account. Then they come and message you with threats from fake accounts. I have been getting quite a few messages lately from one of their fake accounts. That's how I know Tattle is doing its job

Reactions: 26
I do follow griftbuster...but I'm shocked that KT nor their BLAB account has blocked me....Spencer has nothing better to do I guess lol

??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.