Best Life & Beyond #26 KT’s Block Party is Spinning While Griftbusters IG is Winning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 6.46.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 6.45.56 PM.png

I learned how to write this in Chinese...since that's where all the bots have been bought from

The account name is Big Fella in Chinese as well 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
This whole stream is just an ad for their patreon. If they take it all patreon I’m good y’all, I’ll move on like I did from the absolutely concerning Michael Kay and just hover back over the Tim Tracker and Kyle Pallo threads. They can lose the haters and try to get by forever with just the support of Jeremy777 and that one whose mom wouldn’t let her send them her disability check. Don’t they realize that we are their most loyal Besties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
KT just said for their Meet Up with the Super Besties, “…maybe we can all do lunch or something..”

I wonder if Big Fella and Spence will pick up the check after said lunch..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I watched about 3 min. They know nothing about anything. They go daily and can’t remember how much parking is even tho it’s on a massive sign???

Makeup on? Check
Hair “done”? Check
NonMickey hat? Check
Clean clothes? Check
Perky attitude? Check
Showing actual appreciation for the super chats?

Tell me you just realized that your vlog is in trouble without telling me you just realized your vlog is in trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was the question about "filming out of order" a dig at his inability to edit in non-linear fashion?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
KT just said for their Meet Up with the Super Besties, “…maybe we can all do lunch or something..”

I wonder if Big Fella and Spence will pick up the check after said lunch..
Wow. The con knows no bounds She knows some idiot will pay for them

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
jesus, could spencer's face get any redder? big guy probably killed a bottle before going live

hallmark symptom of alcoholism

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
DING DING!! iMovie. I knew it. Lame ass lazy mofo.

Get a decent laptop and it won't crash. Also... proxies. Duh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.