Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whitepony

Actually good timing as I am pondering the same exact question right now.

I want to treat my father, who is slowing down quite a bit this past year, on another good international trip in early Fall (sadly probably the last time he’ll be able to make a really long flight).

In December 2019, I had mapped out a ride for us that summer (2020) on the Trans-Siberian Express from Beijing to Moscow and my father (who never traveled much until I started taking him on trips) was all-in on letting me take him on what would probably be the most random adventures of our lives.

As you know, that part of the World has had a lot more challenges since Spring 2020 than worrying about two Americans Tourists who wanted to sight see on a train.

I thought about the Paris Olympics (because it is Paris and some event tickets are surprisingly very reasonable right now) but it doesn’t seem that element of “we are not exactly sure what we are getting into” that we had on a couple of the other trips I took him overseas.

He loves learning about WW2 history from our family’s WW2 military service. There is a Guide, with very mixed reviews (which I think gives that twist of what are we in for), that does private WW2 Pacific Island Hopping Tours of Guadalcanal, Peleliu, etc.

I am going to email the Guide for his availability and see how we can get on his schedule (if available) and then end up at the Park Hyatt in Tokyo where I have been selfishly wanting to take the “Lost In Translation” Movie Complete Places and Sets Tour for $199.

Anyways, sorry I got off topic.
I have had an (eye-wateringly expensive) drink in the jazz bar at the Park Hyatt in Tokyo - it’s wonderful! Took a silly photo at the phone where Bill calls Charlotte to say he’s leaving in the lobby.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well Blink 182 is about to tour again and will be in LA next month, so maybe they're pretending to be friends with them to get more tickets so KT can pretend she actually knows anything about music and Spencer can pretend he's not an old loser.
Bink182_jpg.jpg

---
Spencer is really laying into the tired red arrow gimmick. Red arrows have long been linked to clickbait and uninteresting content, yet here we are in 2024, still adding red arrows to our thumbnails as if it will make a difference. It just screams, someone googled 'how to get more views.' Pathetic. Here's a tip to get more viewers: show some on-camera personality and create interesting content.
View attachment 2995057
Spencer, you're missing a big red circle too. Now that's clickbait!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

getgreens

I'm going to Vegas for the 4th of July and staying the weekend to enjoy the last two shows of the Beatles LOVE Cirque Du Soleil show before the Mirage closes. I wonder if KT will be there, because that seems like something a travel vlog that goes to Vegas often would want to cover. I'll be sure to look out for her. I'll tell you what I won't be doing, eating nasty pizza in the mall and going on Sponge Bob rides at Circus Circus.
Hey I’ll be there that weekend too! I’ll also keep an eye out for the gruesome twosome.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
does she switch between "oma" and "grandma" a lot in these videos? this is just me being an armchair psychologist but i feel like if you REALLY called her "oma" all the time then "grandma" would rarely come out when you're talking naturally.

i feel like it's just another example of her putting on a big show--to show how German she is--by constantly saying "oma" for the camera
I took Deutsch for one semester back in high school. I probably know more German than KT and I barely remember any of it...

Hallo Frau Buss.
Wie gehts?
Was tust du?
Tschuss!

• Haha

VAVAV00M

Beyond an idiot. ANY fried food is totally inflammatory. She must have read onions were and then made her connection.
KT thinks they say foods are inflammatory just to get you to buy something else that’s more expensive! 😑

• Heart

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Ambiance!

They don’t have a credit card? They must. You can literally get a credit card the day you file for bankruptcy. They can’t get one?

• Haha
  • Heart

summa1888

VIP Member
I would be sad if they ever stopped making the caliber of videos that they are making right now.

I am very entertained by them in this era of their channel. I could 100% see a Producer from TLC watching their last month of videos and creating a reality show with them.

If they would just take my money, I would replace Cheryl’s $40 a month that she has cutoff from them.
oh geez dont give anyone any ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Look at his eyes I his bayou Adventure video. Lifted?
---
Where Dylan says he has “thoughts”. Not very deep ones though.

• Haha
  • Heart

disneynana21

VIP Member
I honestly think it’s great she clapped back at KT. They’ve all taken the high road so much and I’m sure they could have a lot they could reveal but KT insinuated she was going to talk about their past friendships so how much should a person sit back and take someone’s bullshit?! I know I wouldn’t!

There’s nothing wrong with Kitra posting subtle shade, enough is enough with blab and their shenanigans.
I’m gonna agree to disagree. That bitch laid the bait (KT) and Kitra took it. KT needs no attention. Even negat
I honestly think it’s great she clapped back at KT. They’ve all taken the high road so much and I’m sure they could have a lot they could reveal but KT insinuated she was going to talk about their past friendships so how much should a person sit back and take someone’s bullshit?! I know I wouldn’t!

There’s nothing wrong with Kitra posting subtle shade, enough is enough with blab and their shenanigans.
I’m gonna agree to disagree. That bitch laid the bait (KT) and Kitra took it. KT needs no attention. Even negative attention is attention and she is probably loving it. I 1000% think she’s relishing in the fact that she “triggered” Kitra. I’m not saying Kitra is triggered, but we all know how demented KT is and how she perceives things and thinks. She should be completely ignored because she is irrelevant! The only reason why people are probably happy she “clapped back” is because people love drama. It’s like a car wreck, you can’t look away.
---
And by “bestie” she means Henry.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha