Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Koko 7415

It‘s time for another edition of “Find Spencer!” Don’t worry, it should be a piece of cake. He’s over 6 feet tall, and upwards of 250lbs. The only way he could hide is through some kind of optical illusion. And that’d just be silly.

View attachment 2983082
Looking like a crackhead, the drastic weight loss or photo editing DOES NOT LOOK GOOD!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Yoursh

VIP Member
Perhaps this could help views on Donut Thursday if KT squeezed into that top.......
1717214333216.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
View attachment 2961878View attachment 2961879
Tangentially related (because Brickey is KT's never happened flame), but looks like the Brickey finally had his dream come true and get a video into the millions of views. (Too bad it's just a clip from his weird Galactic Starcruiser video that Jenny Nicholson uses to show the restrooms of the failed Disney hotel.) Way to go Brickey!
Well, Low-Charisma Spin-Sir was on that trip too and he didn’t even have that success.
I couldn’t believe that was a real thumbnail but it really is what a middle aged man uploaded 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Look at Katie causally lunching like the lady of leisure she is.
There’s nothing little about that lunch.

Is it possible the ozempic stopped working? Look at those spare tires.

Last edited:
  • Haha

westville

Chatty Member
I will say Spencer‘s graffiti was pretty well done. It’s a shame someone with some talent and something of a career saddled himself with such a worthless human like KT. But I guess he got exactly what he deserved given he pursued a married woman.

• Haha

Yoursh

VIP Member
KT sure did use a lot of health buzzwords in her casserole recipe on the gram but I don’t think she knows what any of them mean 🤔
Beyond an idiot. ANY fried food is totally inflammatory. She must have read onions were and then made her connection.

• Haha
  • Heart

jessburch

Chatty Member
Funny how Tattle mentions Discount Diane Keaton… and then she stars in the Palm Springs Video! They went out to visit her for the day AKA mooch off her La Quinta hotel room. Such nice friends! No Cheryl but they do mention her when they pass by an unidentifiable plant 😂

View attachment 2976436

View attachment 2976437
I can’t believe Katie is wearing shorts. I thought she’d be wearing leggings and a T-shirt suddenly she has no problem showing some skin.

• Sick
  • Wow

smack_02

“Babysitting” assumes she watches her niece without Henry present.
I didn't grab a screenshot, but her movie post watching inside out 2 included Henry. Is a chaperone required?? You would think it would be Grandma to go with the girls, but she has been MIA since the Florida trip.

• Heart

disneynana21

VIP Member
Not KT dropping links and photos to her AMA questions for clothes, shoes, skincare, make up, hair care etc all high priced items. Poor Oma. Being taken advantage of by her very own granddaughter. KT I’m here to tell you, we have all seen your Stan’s. Do you think any of them are able to pay for the shit you linked. The audacity you have. You sit at home on your ass and do nothing. You don’t contribute shit to your channel. You fraudulently care for your grandmother so you can get paid by in home supportive services. You squander money from your besties on Patreon without keeping up with a product they are paying for and again, here you are sharing links to over priced bullshit! I’m an RT, I make great money, of course I worked for my degree and work my ass off for what I do, especially during 2020 when all you can bitch about is how Disneyland has claimed to change and yet even I don’t spend a ridiculous amount of money on the shit you claim you do! Ever since you started taking sort of weight loss med, be it Ozempic, Waygovy or Monjourno, you act like your shit don’t drink and let me tell you something sweetie, we can all smell the bullshit. The YSL bag that looks absolutely stupid when you wear it to Disneyland in theme park attire, your overpriced skincare routine, some fucking soanx pants that hide your gut, the home you claim you purchased oh and I can’t forger that gaudy rink you wear on your finger! Get the fuck over yourself! Fake ass poser bitch. I wouldn’t give up what I have for your FAKE LIFE AND BEYOND for nothing!
Sorry for all the typos. I have chubby thumbs and was going ham on my phone keyboard lol. I know you intelligent beings got the jist of what I was trying to say! Lol

• Heart

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
I can't wait to see BLAB cover the return of Fantasmic! in a live stream tonight with their good friends Mondo, Fresh Baked, Ordinary Adventures, Magic Journeys.... waddya mean they don't do that anymore and they don't hang out with those people now. Awww, man.
I caught the last part of the first show last night. It was fun. I was waiting for the second show but got too claustrophobic so I had to bail. Didn’t see any of the tubers though. I always seem to miss them when I’m here.

• Heart

disneynana21

VIP Member
It‘s time for another edition of “Find Spencer!” Don’t worry, it should be a piece of cake. He’s over 6 feet tall, and upwards of 250lbs. The only way he could hide is through some kind of optical illusion. And that’d just be silly.

View attachment 2983082
What’s funny about this is, KT really believes this is what she looks like (once she has altered the photo) of course. Homegirl is delulu! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
In the lastest vlog, she kept referring to the seasonal bits at wetzels as ‘blitz’. That word stirs up emotions with Oma.

IMG_9533.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
"Maybe something happened during upload."

Lame, fake excuse. The missing image was never in the final rendered video. If they had bothered to review it thoroughly before posting they would've caught it. This excuse is as bad as the time KT shot some video but they couldn't use it because according to her, "It was backwards." whatever the hell that meant.

• Haha

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
This is an oldie, it's a comment from the oldest video posted on the channel. KT cut all ties with her one time protege Ashley because Ashley accepted Loungefly sponsorship. Since then, the list of people she once associated or collab with that she now doesn't talk to anymore have grew exponentially to include pretty much every other Disney vlogger. So when it comes to "hatin" people, KT is an expert!!

View attachment 2946275
But why is the grip on the fork so much more normal here than the gator grip she does now?!

• Haha
  • Heart

jcooper

Maybe you can help me understand this. They are a travel channel with a strong lust for Disney. They only go to three or four different places on repeat and have no plans to go to Disneyworld….the place they at one point bragged about having annual passes to. Is their avoidance of the Woo really this dramatic??? Funny thing is Dyl-hole just claimed he would be spending a lot more time in Florida himself 🤔🤔😆
Doesn't Dylan's dad live in Orlando?

• Heart
  • Wow