Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wish_I_Weren't_Here

I wanted to address this when I first joined...but there were a lot of things I could address about these two bozos, so I didn't know where to start...

Once upon a time, there was a Dizzy Bears livestream from November 22, 2017.

It's nauseating, but what a eye-opener to a new fan who wants to get to know what these people are all about.

At the 52 minute mark Spence gets up to open the sliding glass door and when he comes back you can see that his fly is down.

Screenshot_20220207-155056_1.jpg

And, I mean, we've all been there. Sometimes zippers slide down without our knowing, buuuttt...

How can you look at that whole situation and not think it's at least suspicious?

At the 53:00 minute mark Katie gets asked if she's married and stiltedly answers, "Yes. I am. Married."

Toward the end, they pick up the camera and show us their his beach view, and just the whole way they were acting with each other was a flashing neon sign that Katie's marriage was absolutely falling apart--and it had everything to do with Spencer.

They were like this with each other all the time, but it's times like this, when they feel secure, that their lies just scream out from the rooftops. Their relationship spelled doom for KT's marriage even before they met.

But yeah, you've never had an extra-marital affair and you're STILL NOT having one. Cool story.

The End

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
So what I gather is they both have a boner for Adam 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Sounds like some major ass kissing in the lead up to their Florida trip :rolleyes:. Behind the scenes I'm sure they are groveling, smoothing over and apologizing to him for the apartment deal so they can spend some time with him in Florida. Adam is the type of guy that will give in and be nice to them. They will then proceed to use him in a video or two while in Florida to gain some more ATW exposure. There are no morals or integrity in the YT vlogger world, Adam is no saint nor is he strong enough to stand his ground against other pushy vloggers in my opinion.

• Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
I can remember them doing unboxing videos where people would send them so much stuff for their home. All Disney related. I don't ever recall seeing it displayed
I'd bet everything I have, that they ended up on eBay or some market stall somewhere.

• Heart
  • Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
It’s clear there is little romance and attraction between them anymore. She’s rude and dismissive towards him, and he seems annoyed by her. He seemed to get along better with Liz in the churro video than with KT! And she seems to have a thing for Brickey.
At this point there is no question it's all about the channel. They're stuck. I've only seen the clip, but just the way she had to point at Brickey's comment. And cover her mouth. Over done middle school drama because the attention wasn't on her. 100% agree Spence got himself into this mess, but he needs to RUN. He could restart his life fairly easily without Katie

• Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Skipping around in their most recent video. I can't believe Spencer is wearing a 'GOAT' shirt...does KT dress him in the morning?
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
I just watched their latest "Trying New Foods + Treats" video. I haven't watched any of their videos in 2+ weeks and 30 seconds in I wanted to throw up just from looking at how disgusting KTP looks coupled with their fake admiration for "Disney's Black History Month - Celebrate Soulfully". KTP had to belt out her patented fake "It was soooo good!" as she desperately wants to relegate her "Mark Twain Aggression Incident" to the memory hole. KTP......we haven't forgotten and will be happy to keep bringing it up from time to time to remind everyone how you lashed out aggressively at a nice black family for wanting to enjoy the Mark Twain together on their DL outing (the real KTP always comes out).

My wife and I just spent 2 weeks at WDW and were in the parks every day (plus some Universal) and we did not see ONE vlogger, it was GLORIOUS!!! After this trip and watching BLOB's latest video I can honestly say my contempt for vloggers (especially the scummy ones like BLOB) grows daily. I have seen multiple vloggers in the past at WDW and have been agitated by their lack of self awareness and loud/obnoxious behavior. Experiencing the parks without seeing a vlogger was awesome. I feel bad for Disneyland guests because I assume there are more vloggers there per capita due to the small size of DL. Watching these two scumbags in their last video solidified that thought for me.

@Lalo Salamanca is spot on as usual with the "counter-salad" observation. Fucking hilarious that these morons believe a salad laden in calorie-dense dressing is an antidote to copious amounts of sugar and trans fats. When I get some free time this week I (or maybe John Dee :)) am going to put a video compilation together of their New Years "resolutions" versus the excuses and footage of them being completely gluttonous. Fondling and fingering a bunch of fruit and veggies in a sink tub once a week or IG pics of avocado toast is not convincing enough for us KTP, we all know you're a gluttonous pig who can't control her emotions/eating habits. You're a disgusting example for any of your Stans and any potential youth watching your horrible channel.

Oh and it was great to see baby-hater Mark Brickey in the video as well! From the looks of his fat gut and man-tits, good ole Brickey has been on the BLOB diet plan as of late. Look at the short arms on this prick. No wonder he wants to punch babies, with those truncated arms babies are his only competition. What a sack of shit.

baby puncher.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylandia729

Chatty Member
How do these two keep going they are being exposed on YouTube they are being exposed here they're being exposed on Instagram, how do they keep it up, it comes to a point where you use shut everything down and disappear for a while, am I right?

• Heart

pinkiegirl

One of my favorite parts in their latest video is when Spencer says… “just to counteract this whole thing we got a couple chopped salads with chicken

Keep in mind that the salads alone have a ton of calories and are meals by themselves. The fact that they think eating a salad will magically counteract the fat and calories of junk food is mindboggling.

#Fatlogic
Meanwhile Woo is killing it with his cardio and healthy eating routine that he started with the new year. He truly is living his best life right now on the road.

• Heart

disdad1984

As an employee I can tell you there is nothing more infuriating than this. Everybody is just trying to go about their daily business shopping while these 2 are running around, loud and annoying, filming everyone, making a scene. You’re trying to work and do you job and these too are actively pissing people off and making your job harder. Nobody cares about what you think is cool. They are perfectly capable of going shopping and finding what they like. Nobody appreciates you filming them while they’re shopping for their family. Not to mention I’m sure KT made a huge mess leaving products everywhere and probably dropped the cart off in an aisle for one of our guys to have to put everything away again so they could make their little fake best life video. I actually believe you need permission to do this. I’m sure they didn’t ask.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Florida Resident Edits was asked to make a Mark Twain Video about BLAB but they are asking for anyone with footage to please DM it to them on Instagram. Anyone with footage that would make for a great exposed video PLEASE send it to them!!! This is our time to shine, Tattlers!!!
8A2E11C0-ACCC-4845-87A3-71CA43B63BEE.jpeg

• Haha

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Idk, to me it looked like liz was walking past them and then walked up to them....who knows anymore. The whole thing is like an effing soap opera lol
The vlogging lifestyle is populated with people who have to be "fake" or "in character" on camera and in person for their stans. As much as I want to think some of these people are genuine/good people I have to assume they are all not what they appear to be. I've been guilty of giving some of them the benefit of the doubt or holding out hope that the time I invested to watch their videos wasn't wasted on a fraudulent personality, etc. They all have their knives out for each other in that world as much as they use each other for exposure, clout, etc. Them claiming to "love" each other or claim that other vloggers are "the best people" is all bullshit, they all want other competing channels to go away so they can attain more of the Disney vlogging viewership pie for themselves. The whole community is made up of fakes, snakes and wolves in sheep's clothing.

Taken on Oct 2nd 🤔🤔🤔
Highly doubt it's Jackie from SE. As fake as she is, she is one of the more conscious vloggers when it comes to being self aware around park guests. Saw her in person in early 2021 and she came off as very respectful to park guests and made efforts to not be "in the way". I could be 100% wrong but that's just my take on it.

If you or anyone you know suffers a complete mental breakdown and can't get out of bed
because a Disney Park is closed please seek professional help immediately.
Thankfully all other Disney Vloggers seemed totally okay and were able to soldier through this terrible time.

o_Oo_O What a pathetic figure Spencer is. Anxiety from not being able to go to Disneyland during a pandemic with people dying left and right.......completely out of touch with reality. He is nothing but a spoiled child and has never faced a tough situation in his life. He deserves to be subject to manual labor or a good ass kicking to bring him into reality.

👏👏👏👏 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ummm is Jannell low key throwing shade?
View attachment 1050495
:unsure: Even the same ears 😁
Wow the difference in these two "DL vlogging queens" is staggering! Janelle putting KTP to SHAME and also wearing a mask indoors as per Disney policy. Really following the mask rules as you stated in a recent IG post, huh KTP?! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Spencer trying to justify Katie's mistreatment and toxic behavior! There's more where that came from!

This guy is in an abusive relationship, no doubt about it.
It's sad and it's pathetic how he even tries to justify her behaviour towards him.
Poor bastards got Stockholm Syndrome, he's been with her too long.

• Heart

disneynana21

VIP Member
Might be time to unfollow Magic Journeys. KT is hanging out with them in her IG stories and Janelle is hamming it up for the camera.

• Sick
  • Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Well done sir 😁

This is comical…

“Best bet”
“Sneaking suspicions”
“Predicted”
“We think”
“Based on a few other factors”
“Likely”
“Seems like”
“Suspect”
“Only rumors”
“Might be”
“Could be”
“Pretty sure”
“May have”
“If I had to guess”
And the gullible stans eat it all up! Well I guess not everyone is smart like us! Lol

Shadowfax

That Instagram story apology was weird. There’s something going on that they aren’t being transparent about at all. KT looked either hungover or trashed as f in that story. ‘Scheduling conflict’? What could possibly come up at such short notice. They don’t have jobs or kids or responsibilities to get in the way. Add this latest no show to the two weeks of cancelled WHWs and somethings not happy in ‘best life’ land.

OA did a live the other day and were 100% open about Kitra having Covid and it getting in the way of plans. BLAB really need to stop with vague drama posts, and just be upfront and honest with their stans.

• Heart