Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Q: Who paid for the check at the BBQ resturant? We know it ain't BLOB. No sign of Checkbook Charlie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Dence, the "Raging Alcoholic" can't remember how many drinks he's downed. 🥃🍺🍻

View attachment 2071882
Best Life and Beyond #90 Yeah but you also got a beer too I got a beer yeah
---
So KT doing her "I don't drink" thing and got a virgin margarita from the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot :rolleyes: . Why not just stop trying to pretend and order a Diet Coke instead :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I bet that was as virgin of a margarita as much as their fries were free...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
i noticed in the past that Dylan's stomach was creeping outward, but that was over a year since i watched a video. dang that's um looking bad

spence is looking like a crusty ol' codger

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe Dylan is auditioning to be in another critically acclaimed role as “Overweight scare-actor, extra #73” at Horror Nights this year

…now as for him pitching a sorry excuse for a “tent” in those Kirkland Signature lavender shorts, he probably gaslit Michael into using another buddy pass so he can fly back home…or his Dad is taking him to Universal again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
What does we didn’t really eat mean anyway?😅
Either you did or you didn’t. Why does she have to be so dumb.
If I don't eat all day, my stomach shrinks down and I can only have like a piece of toast. Isn't that how most human stomachs work?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Since they haven't bragged about their top drawer accommodations that were "gifted" to them...I have to assume they are staying with Dylan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.