Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Their last vlog was posted 7 days ago. It was the Life Day vlog that has racked up a measly 17k views. Is there really anything left for them to half-assedly cover at Disneyland regarding the Holidays? Their only viewers are the brainwashed stans. I’ve recognized more and more blab stan names in David’s livestreams. Even the blab stans have gone elsewhere to get their Disneyland news.
What's hilarious is BLOB tried to copy Fresh Baked by doing a "Diseyland weekly update" vlog. Uh, the last weekly update BLOB gave us was WEEKS AGO 🤣

I get the Spencer was working, that's fair, but what's her excuse? Too busy sitting on her mom's couch eating and watching movies?

Stage Mgmt isn't brain surgery, but you gotta be there the entire fcking day, so I get why he couldnt even edit or upload for her. Still what is her excuse?

The fact that she's been vlogging for several years and she STILL can't film, edit, upload on her own, is pathetic. She is so fcking lazy. Spencer deserves the majority of the YT money, fck her.

… Does anyone else get annoyed by the GIANT sized bites that KT stuffs in her face EVERY fucking time she eats anything!?! It makes me nauseous. I hadn’t seen it discussed here before but I may have missed it. Anyway, KT is a Ho and have a nice day.
Big Fella aka Deep Throat

PhotoGrid_1669490501861.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

UncleLester

VIP Member
I spy something that is going to get returned to “World of Disney” (because it was a poor eBay performer) on December 26th:

9885769A-D78A-4130-960E-F9B32E970D5E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

PourTheTee

VIP Member
So, no surprise.

KT brags on IG about being a rich snob with her fake bag at an equivalent of a dollar store portraying the image of being an amazing aunt who just loves to spoil her niece with anything she likes....by having Spencer's mom pay for everything?

Cool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

WhiteWabbit66

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here, except for KT.

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of finding this forum and these threads. I had stopped watching/Supporting BLAB and everyone’s comments have really opened my eyes to the level of grifting that blab/most vloggers do.

Stay healthy and safe during this Thanksgiving weekend.

• Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Their last vlog was posted 7 days ago. It was the Life Day vlog that has racked up a measly 17k views. Is there really anything left for them to half-assedly cover at Disneyland regarding the Holidays? Their only viewers are the brainwashed stans. I’ve recognized more and more blab stan names in David’s livestreams. Even the blab stans have gone elsewhere to get their Disneyland news.
Been thinking about this too. When they take an extended break like this, you gotta wonder how they keep up the illusion to themselves that their “work” is essential in any way.

They got “busy” with other stuff, but the world kept turning. Disneyland didn’t go out of business. Fans kept flooding the parks. Anyone looking for Disney updates got their news from other sites or other channels. The holiday snacks were still consumed, just not by KT.

When I take an extended PTO from my (real) job for holidays/vacations, I even start to playfully ask myself if my company even needs me to come back - clearly they can exist without me.

I can’t imagine how it must feel for KT who literally has nothing to fall back on - must be terrifying.

• Heart
  • Haha

dramalt

VIP Member
so I’ve done something rare and I did sacrifice time to watch this video.

this video has no reason to exist. nobody needed an explanation video as to why they didn’t post a video in a few days. but they think they’re the center of the universe and so surely their fans would care about their explanations. (even though the only people who cared already knew about it because they posted it on their social media)

spencer is just nonstop irritating and so is Katie. personal pet peeve of mine is making a bad pun joke and going “LOL, do you get it?!” this must be another reason why they don’t go on the jungle cruise anymore, the delivery is too dry for him. “why aren’t they telling everyone how clever their joke was??”

I have no love for Bob Chapek but watching this video makes me want to like him out of spite.

• Haha
  • Heart

Petty Labelle

View attachment 1761000
KT dropped off leftovers at her grandparents house, but left with a new bag!
And Spencer’s mom bought Kaylee’s family Christmas gifts???
THIS BITCH AND HER FAKE ASS PURSES. If that was a REAL YSL, that purse wouldn't be hanging out in the cart like that. That purse should have been carried on her hamhock of an arm- or put a blanket down to protect it. That purse is KT- ugly and fake.

• Haha
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Spencer looks like the meds are starting to wear off from a colonoscopy.

Which is appropriate, since I'm guessing that prepping for a colonoscopy is a pretty similar experience to eating the food that Katie posted on IG.

• Haha
  • Heart

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
Thanks KT, I never would have known how to add bacon and onions to mashed potatoes without your 15 step insta story. Have fun washing the 7 pots/ bowls you used and the mixer (which really needs it!)
Here’s a pro tip...Drain the water and mash the potatoes in the pot you cooked them in. They actually taste better when you don’t beat the life out of them.

• Haha
  • Heart