Best Life and Beyond #72 "They're not good people, wanted us to lie for them that Katie didn't have covid"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if you use liners you should still wash your crock pot between cooks. You're dealing with different temperatures and food. I hate to think about what bacteria is living in her unwashed crock pot.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Tahoe....just friends....it's been over for awhile

By over, I mean the bumpin' now it's just eatin'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Even if you use liners you should still wash your crock pot between cooks. You're dealing with different temperatures and food. I hate to think about what bacteria is living in her unwashed crock pot.
bacteria in their crockpot more lively than what's left of their relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looked like she was cooking in a trash bag. I was hopeful for KT a minute. She had a moment of mental clarity of where the food belonged then relapsed.
Let’s cook in a plastic bag so I don’t have to do dishes!! I bet she ate it direct from the crockpot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Full transparency here, mine are up, I admit it :)
Sue me if you must, lol 😂 🎄🤶🎅🎄
No judging. Mine would be up if I didn't have an old couch waiting for bulk pick up sitting in the space our tree goes. 😂

And if we're going full transparency, I keep Halloween decorations up in my office year round. 🎃😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks to Disneyland, these two nothings got a brief taste of the smallest amount of localized notoriety. I don't use the word fame because that would be WAY overstating their circumstance.
And it was this small amount of notoriety that led them on their current path of thinking that anyone and everyone cares about them and their utterly laughable lives.
I swear the two of them think (and act) like they are some kind of celebrities. It's been said here too many times to recall, but if it wasn't for DL, NO ONE would be remotely interested in these two zeros. They are both completely delusional. I've had shoes with more personality. The only reason the majority of people (us included) watch them now is because they are utter train-wrecks.
Tell me another DL vlogger that spends equal if not more of their time vlogging about themselves.
These two are crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
isn't it weird how none of the other disney vloggers have to keep responding to allegations and drama?
And if and when they do, it has been these two who have always been the reason.

KT is just like the Gooch from Different Strokes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her most recent story “I’m truly living my best life”. If you were, you wouldn’t have to keep telling everyone that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Before the new thread starts, just saying as an avid Nov 1st decorator, we do not claim her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.