Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MonicaW42

VIP Member
The new address is owned by a family member. They aren’t at KTs Mom. The apartment is available on the Anacrapa website. KTs address updated to new location as of October of this year. The interior pictures of new address appear to match the flooring of the newest live. Can’t wait to see if we do any kitchen segments 🤭🤭. Blab I warned you I was going to ruin you. Bet a simple apology sounds reeeeeeeeeeealy good right about now. Boop

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Skipper4fun

Update on the firetruck on main street. I talked to a few people that work on the main street attractions ( vehicles) and there was a complaint put into city hall about the speed of the fire truck. Like most complaints we as CM dont know who is the party or person behind the complaint. But i do know that the complainant did offer video evidence of the situation from what i was told. Was it BLAB? Who knows, but they would be the type that would be willing to provide video of the incident based off of the type of people that are. And it was just one complaint.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

UncleLester

VIP Member
Also...to any Veterans here at Tattle.....THANK YOU for your service!
💯

“Our debt to the heroic men and valiant women in the service of our country can never be repaid. They have earned our undying gratitude. America will never forget their sacrifices.”
~President Truman

Thank you to all Veterans!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

MonicaW42

VIP Member
$100 a year unlimited background checks = priceless. The apartment is confirmed available on the Anacrapa website. Also looks like we are using Mommy’s address 😂😂😂😂😂😂. And it’s not Spencer’s Mom. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Also old videos show a window next to bookshelf Oooopsie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Cap'n John Dee

Chatty Member
Guys, their move is officially being announced! Will this be annual tradition now? They also have no shame displaying one of the toys KT stole.

Untitled 1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

LiarLiar1234

Current CM here. Been observing and interacting with these two for awhile. I can confirm that they purchase and return merch from stores on Main Street. They constantly handle merch and take up space on the floor purposely in front of other guests. They are act entitled and spoiled.

• Wow
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
D852EF47-0DD8-42B4-A0E7-04B257A39165.jpeg

I could not be happier with everyone here. We flooded the park on “Katie Day” aka “Pajama Day” aka “Veterans Day” (note that the Best Life channel did not post anything about Veterans Day yesterday) and indirectly weaponized the Day against Katie.

1) They wore no Pajamas.

2) Pixar Charlie wasn’t allowed to post on IG at all.

3) They did NO IG Stories (to indicate their location) until after the park was closed.

4) They changed their annual location for the lighting of Small World.

5) They changed their annual location for the viewing of the Parade.

6) They haven’t posted any pictures of Stans hanging out with them.

😀

• Haha
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
Is this the same bitch that loudly said,“that’s some serious Mark Twain aggression”, to a child who was excited to get to the top of the Mark Twain with his family?
Not to mention:

- Almost running over a child to sit on an chair

- Getting a child and her dad kicked out of Disneyland

- Blaming her niece for getting sick

- stealing toys from the neighbors

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

I was duped

Chatty Member
The three of them all look sketched out, constantly looking around for tattlers 🤣 I've seen bank robbers look more at ease after leaving the scene of the crime.
20221111_164551.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Is this the same bitch that loudly said,“that’s some serious Mark Twain aggression”, to a child who was excited to get to the top of the Mark Twain with his family?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61