Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the new Fresh Baked video and some comments on the video referred to vloggers as being part of the “unfavorable” mix, which is right.

I also noticed he tried scapegoating and gaslighting Enchant/Imagine key holders because we “camp” out and suck up all the weekend reservations. Interesting.

Enchant gets 11 Saturdays and 23 Sundays a year. Imagine gets NONE. No one is camping out to take away your precious reservation, passhole.

Him and vloggers like BLAB will be the first to jump on that class action Dream Key lawsuit if it wins to get a piece of the pie/$$$$ for themselves. Ironically, they complain so much about Chapek being a corrupt and greed hungry man. You’re just as bad and desperate for money as he is.
Yeah, the bakery gerbil is just as bad as BLAB to me

I'm starting to realize that ALL these Disneyland "vloggers" are bleeping grifters...every single one! 🙄
They dont really want to work, they just want to sponge off people. The worst!

Reactions: 24
You could probably count on one hand the number of Disney Vlogger/Influencers that Disney gives a rip about and see's value in keeping them around - and they will continue to do so - regardless of if there is an AP or Key (and frankly - those vloggers were buying tickets to generate content when there was no key).

Here is a great tip - if your income/livelihood/family support DEPENDS on a corporation keeping a program going that they publicly complain about as it is a loss - then maybe you need to reevaluate your choices and get a real bleeping job.

Better tip - if in using said program - you continually tit on the company - witch - moan - and generate negative publicity - might be time to get a real bleeping job.

Another Tip - don't publicly absue the program and break the rules - and make it a feather in your cap that you get away with since they are not enforcing the rules. Maybe don't make abusing the program the lynchpin in your entire money making scheme. Or get a real bleeping job.

In short - get a real bleeping job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Yeah, the bakery gerbil is just as bad as BLAB to me

They dont really want to work, they just want to sponge off people. The worst!
Newsie Gerbil was the first of the Disneyland grifters I unsubscribed from. The rest followed pretty quick, with OA being the exception. I started watching them all because I saw them on Adam’s videos or YouTube recommended them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
lol i watched that and didn't get that scapegoating. He was joking the whole night about the unfavorable ratings. he's said a few times he'll just go to the park less, since he's mostly doing news videos now.
"News" videos mmmmhmmmm 😅 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Speaking of "news"....

Watching the "breaking news" regarding the FBI raiding Trump's home and it reminded me of the folks here vs. BLAB - they're (we're) not gonna stop until they've (we've) ruined him! (them) 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You could probably count on one hand the number of Disney Vlogger/Influencers that Disney gives a rip about and see's value in keeping them around - and they will continue to do so - regardless of if there is an AP or Key (and frankly - those vloggers were buying tickets to generate content when there was no key).

Here is a great tip - if your income/livelihood/family support DEPENDS on a corporation keeping a program going that they publicly complain about as it is a loss - then maybe you need to reevaluate your choices and get a real bleeping job.

Better tip - if in using said program - you continually tit on the company - witch - moan - and generate negative publicity - might be time to get a real bleeping job.

Another Tip - don't publicly absue the program and break the rules - and make it a feather in your cap that you get away with since they are not enforcing the rules. Maybe don't make abusing the program the lynchpin in your entire money making scheme. Or get a real bleeping job.

In short - get a real bleeping job.
Disney should just sell a press pass to whatever vloggers they do care about and ban filming and livestreaming from other vloggers. BLAB never makes the park look better- they ALWAYS make it look worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is she eating something while shopping or is that the obnoxious gum chewing while talking?
Ugh, that constant gum chewing she does in their videos is getting out of hand. When she's not actively chewing it, you can see it lodged in the side of her mouth as she talks to the camera. It's just as you described: OBNOXIOUS.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Ugh, that constant gum chewing she does in their videos is getting out of hand. When she's not actively chewing it, you can see it lodged in the side of her mouth as she talks to the camera. It's just as you described: OBNOXIOUS.
1 of the first things they teach you when you're gonna be on film is to NOT chew gum, you'd think Grandpa Grifter would have passed this onto KKKatie because he's such an "industry guy." 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I also noticed in the Home Goods video that Spencer is trying to lower his voice throughout the filming.

It makes me wonder if he (gasp!) Is showing some respect, or if he was told/warned to keep it down with their nonsense filming on the way in.

a6cfbe22-7fe0-4724-947e-1e5560796825_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I also noticed in the Home Goods video that Spencer is trying to lower his voice throughout the filming.

It makes me wonder if he (gasp!) Is showing some respect, or if he was told/warned to keep it down with their nonsense filming on the way in.
He was probably embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.