Best Life and Beyond #35 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Left My Asian Fiance(Soulmate)@the Churro Cart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this was mentioned, but did anyone notice that the day she suggested a Bestie meetup (6/25) is also the date we considered for a Tattle meetup? Is she looking for some Jets vs. Sharks action or what?
View attachment 1348175
God they would love nothing more to have this happen.

Here is how that would play out:

Tattle (with well more people) would be there and KT (since she reads here religiously) would know where it's at.
KT would try multiple things to get people to negatively engage with her. Spence would not - he knows better - he is all talk.
This would all happen with the camera off.
THEN - she would get someone to engage with her - camera goes on - and she would play the victim.
Then they would have another video - BLOB attacked in the parks by trolls.
They would cry to security with their own edited version - no one will win.

Why risk it (from our side)? You KNOW how it's going to go down. Pointless.

We KNOW Spence is a pussy bigger than the grand canyon. We KNOW KT is mentally unhinged with no sense of right and wrong. Nothing - NOTHING good could come out of this.

I'm not risking getting tresspassed from DL cause Big Pussy and nutbag. Of course they know this. This is their only trump card.

Spence is the guy that calls people names till they knock him on his ass - then cry he was attacked. We KNOW this.

I know I know - this just rewards them - lets them think "no one would dare talk to us in person" LOL..

We KNOW they are liars and mentally unhinged - as they say "you don't engage crazy" and they are jsut that.

Rest assured - they are getting what they have coming to them - through the proper channels. They totally aren't expecting it - but it's in the mail and they are going to melt the duck down!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
New thread suggestion: KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

It needs to be worded better but this needs to get as much attention as possible. When she was admitting all of this out of the blue, I was so shocked! I wish I would have screen recorded it off my phone. It was like word vomit, it just kept coming by surprise!

There were 60 people at one point watching the Bestie Live so let’s hope someone got the screen grabs / recorded it 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yuuuup. That's exactly their excuse.
View attachment 1348159
"Hi everyone...sadly it appears the thing we've done hundreds of times over the past several years isn't working all of a sudden, even though our non-bestie stream uploaded just fine no more than an hour ago. We are not entirely sure how this happened and don't intend on finding out. Please throw some money into the virtual tip jar on your way out."

• Haha
Reactions: 43
God they would love nothing more to have this happen.

Here is how that would play out:

Tattle (with well more people) would be there and KT (since she reads here religiously) would know where it's at.
KT would try multiple things to get people to negatively engage with her. Spence would not - he knows better - he is all talk.
This would all happen with the camera off.
THEN - she would get someone to engage with her - camera goes on - and she would play the victim.
Then they would have another video - BLOB attacked in the parks by trolls.
They would cry to security with their own edited version - no one will win.

Why risk it (from our side)? You KNOW how it's going to go down. Pointless.

We KNOW Spence is a pussy bigger than the grand canyon. We KNOW KT is mentally unhinged with no sense of right and wrong. Nothing - NOTHING good could come out of this.

I'm not risking getting tresspassed from DL cause Big Pussy and nutbag. Of course they know this. This is their only trump card.

Spence is the guy that calls people names till they knock him on his ass - then cry he was attacked. We KNOW this.

I know I know - this just rewards them - lets them think "no one would dare talk to us in person" LOL..

We KNOW they are liars and mentally unhinged - as they say "you don't engage crazy" and they are jsut that.

Rest assured - they are getting what they have coming to them - through the proper channels. They totally aren't expecting it - but it's in the mail and they are going to melt the duck down!

Let them come. It would be sweet sweet retribution if it happens in front of a good number of witnesses and staff (and somewhere with their own camera).
Just don't engage and let them scream and shout and name-call all they want.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Let them come. It would be sweet sweet retribution if it happens in front of a good number of witnesses and staff (and somewhere with their own camera).
Just don't engage and let them scream and shout and name-call all they want.
Yeah - but do you really not think these unhinged losers wouldn't flat out lie (again) and say to tiny arms that these people accosted her?

I mean - they did it once - with video proof to the total contrary - they would do it again. Count on it. They have ZERO issue telling a lies. Their livelihood depends on this.

Not worth getting in trouble at DL for two mentally deficient individuals.

Their time is coming - and it will be sooooooo delicious when it does. And it will involve 0 confrontations. Just their own channel, posts and words - sending them down like the blazing dumpster fire they are.

It's NO accident (ZERO chance) that they deleted that livestream last night by accident. None.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Best Life & Beyond #36 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Poking fun at cancer victims and blatant misogyny

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah - but do you really not think these unhinged losers wouldn't flat out lie (again) and say to tiny arms that these people accosted her?

I mean - they did it once - with video proof to the total contrary - they would do it again. Count on it. They have ZERO issue telling a lies. Their livelihood depends on this.

Their time is coming - and it will be sooooooo delicious when it does. And it will involve 0 confrontations. Just their own channel, posts and words - sending them down like the blazing dumpster fire they are.

It's NO accident (ZERO chance) that they deleted that livestream last night. None.
So long as it is agreed upon and emphasized that no one here engages (I mean doesn't even ACKNOWLEDGE them or look their way), I would welcome them going completely mental. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this was mentioned, but did anyone notice that the day she suggested a Bestie meetup (6/25) is also the date we considered for a Tattle meetup? Is she looking for some Jets vs. Sharks action or what?
View attachment 1348175
Oh I might heavily consider cancelling a booked trip to show up for that. I for sure can make it in the fall and winter. I’ll make sure to wear a custom t shirt of my bald head when I had cancer. duck this twaffle

I really hope you are able to get all the refunds so they don’t make a dime. It sucks that it’s so difficult but if they are not giving as promised how can Patreon not accept that?
I agree. I wonder if I can lodge a BBB complaint 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220616-125209_Instagram.jpg
Removing the bun doesn't make it healthy. Bacon is a class 1 carcinogen and the sauce has probably just as many calories as the bun did....

• Haha
Reactions: 20

It's NO accident (ZERO chance) that they deleted that livestream last night by accident. None.
I could 100% see them doing this. The views and super chats are tanking. The Griftbuster video was the most popular video for them in YEARS. If there’s any way they can edit footage and make themselves look like victims that’s a total cash grab for them (in their minds).

Manipulators gonna manipulate!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I could 100% see them doing this. The views and super chats are tanking. The Griftbuster video was the most popular video for them in YEARS. If there’s any way they can edit footage and make themselves look like victims that’s a total cash grab for them (in their minds).

Manipulators gonna manipulate!
They're not the only ones with cameras who know how to edit though. ;)
Although, like I said... if they were 100% ignored and everyone remains calm, there would be 0 need to even edit a video of them from the other side (Tattlers). No editing needed to create a narrative that fabricates a lie because their nonsense would be cut and dry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They're not the only ones with cameras who know how to edit though. ;)
Although, like I said... if they were 100% ignored and everyone remains calm, there would be 0 need to even edit a video from the other side. No editing needed to create a narrative that fabricates a lie.
Let THEM come up to us and tell us everything they say in their lives, fake accounts and posts. We'll all just stay quiet, though it will be very difficult to not say anything back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw the WHW followed by the Super Bestie Livestream. I almost watched the whole thing but I had to stop because I got so pissed of

KT brings up the road trip to Yosemite saying it was during the heat wave and she was burning up in the car bc they drove there with the AC off but then she catches herself to say “THIS IS SUCH A WELL MAINTAINED CAR!” and Grandpa Spence jumps in to say how the mechanic always tells them what a gem their car is, how great is is, how reliable etc… WE ALL
REMEMBER THE BALD TIRES!

The conversation moves to them talking about traveling, hotels and road trips. KT out of nowhere proclaims how she “has to travel with her slow drip coffee machine” and how she “hates Keurigs!” at least half a dozen times. She tells a very bizarre story about how at their “Malibu home” KT got so pissed off about the “watery Keurig” that she unplugged it, threw it over the balcony and someone yelled at her so she went, picked it up, put it on the side of the road & it was gone in 10 minutes”. Spencer cuts her off and seems embarrassed.

There’s probably more I’m missing but it was an absolute tit show. I wonder what the actual real donors feel about it today if they were able to see it. They were really showing their asses and true colors.
I didn't watch the WHW or Bestie live so this was a great summary to show I missed absolutely nothing important but for a tit show. I highlighted the points in your summary that were pretty funny because these fools continue to monitor this gossip site more than focusing on improving their channel/lives.
- They just had to address what an awesome car they have because we have laughed many times in here about it being a 10-15 yr. old tit-box, hooptie, Mercedes with bald tires, sucky AC and obviously not what one would choose to drive for 7 HOURS in a sweltering heatwave to Yousemite! If they were so rich, owning multiple properties, and took profits off of Tattle (as claimed by the IG/Tattle trolls VladtheImpaler, GriftyCrumbs, etc.) then they'd be showing off that new car on their trip just like she flashed around that designer handbag.​
- Another pretty comical point they made to their $40 a month BESTIES was her alleged hatred of Keurig (as if it is so beneath her:rolleyes: ) and the way we have highlighted the basic fact in this forum that she must take it everywhere with her. Yeah, Big Fella, you're not taking a Keurig anymore but now you've upgraded to a Nespresso (her attempt to be boujee or appear a higher class than she is.)​
- Big Takeaway, people who spend $40 a month are getting no value whatsoever. If you're a die hard Disney fan, you want to talk Disney, hear their take on current happenings, get some insider tips, tricks, special perks and not have to listen to a non-stop vitriolic rant about the trolls on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.