Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BusyMum68

VIP Member
"We just have to make one stop.......to grab a few things we didn't have time to get..."
  • Flashlight
  • Stove
  • light
  • fuel
  • bug spray
  • 2 sleeping bags
  • backpack

SERIOUSLY, if the tent is being provided you have literally bought just about EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR GLAMPING. "A few things?" That you have already got at your Mom's place?

What a frickin' colossal waste of money!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Folks, you're paying 40 bucks a month as a really expensive tip at thus point. Take your money and go on a nice date, subscribe to like four different streaming services, or buy a loungefly on sale. It's just not worth it.

• Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
View attachment 1346234

Ummm KT dear the only one making things up about YOUR personal life is YOU sorry bout it 😏
And good job calling yourself a bottom feeder because if I recall correctly you belittle spence and other people all the time. Nice try in fishing to get someone to tell you you're beautiful hope some one did since you obviously need it today.

I am curious though which one of our posts sent her over the edge and led to this mini breakdown of hers
How does she know people fat shame her and talk about her life ALL DAY?? Because she's here ALL DAY! And the things she says behind closed doors about others is nothing she'd say to their faces!

• Heart
  • Haha

thegogans

When you stop and think about all the controversies and shit behavior…I don’t understand how they are still a thing.

1. Disney Bears Split
2. The Affair
3. Life Disney break up (Spencer said he would never have KT back on the channel)
4. End of friendship with The Duoo
5. Bullying Ashlee online
6. Covid-19 misinformation
7. The mouse at knotts incident
8. Disneyland closure rants
9. Traveling during lockdown
10. Traveling into an active wildfire in Tahoe
11. “The Fundraiser”
12. Adam’s apartment debacle
13. Matt officially files for Divorce from KT
14. The Mark Twain Incident
15. The Columbia Incident
16. Spencer’s “Looters will be dealt with” IG story
17. Not removing homophobic comments on their channel.
18. the Vegas Meltdown
19. The Patreon Grift
20. Outing cast members that have provided preferential treatment
21. By far….by far.

am I missing anything?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
Sorry if this was mentioned, but did anyone notice that the day she suggested a Bestie meetup (6/25) is also the date we considered for a Tattle meetup? Is she looking for some Jets vs. Sharks action or what?
AcademicRemarkableCub-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
  • Wow

hoffdog

Chatty Member
Yes if you get the chance, pop over to hypocritechaser on IG. It’s basically screenshots of comments and conversations from here accompanied by a range of insults and threats. She follows about 40 accounts on it so people here may want to see if she’s peeking at their pages. Her anger is palpable- it absolutely oozes from her posts.
hypocritechaser follows me on IG! LOL.

• Haha
  • Wow

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
She is so pissed. 🤣

We stayed at Camp Curry when I was little. I'd never stay there as an adult. I need a hotel room. 😁 We had so many bear encounters, it's just not worth the risk. You don't leave food out, you do not grill. Those bears are not shy. This is camping in Yosemite 101.

• Haha
  • Wow

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Spencer wearing plaid? Hmmm.

I think they will somehow manage to gain weight while camping if that's even possible.
When I was a kid I would tag along on camping trips with my brothers boyscout troop. The canteen there sold huge smores kits with marshmallows, Graham crackers and chocolate. You bet your butt my brother and I split a whole kit together.

I'm sure when the videos come out we will see some variation of a smores night...although making smores might be too much work.

Update: it appears BLAB is stalking here on their camping trip, because the blatantly homophobic comment they hearted is now GONE from their video.

Glad I took a scrolling screen grab and plenty of screenshots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Check out the latest ATW and Provost Park Pass video where they go to the waterfall together and then share a meal including Amanda. At the end, Chris tells Adam not to edit this part and goes on about how genuine and kind he is in person...how he would "give the shirt off his back for someone else". I can't help think this is all these other vloggers throwing major shade at BLOB.

• Heart

STEVIEDOODLES

A lot of us have trouble losing weight due to health issues but she's just a bitch who eats excessively and karma isn't letting her lose weight!! She could look like a model and people would still not care for her because of the type of person she is! Does she not get it through her thick head??? She's ridiculous! I can't with her! That post is not for people who are body shamed, that post is for us!!
There she’s goes again piggy backing on peoples struggles.

if her weight was health condition related she would be SCREAMING on the rooftops about it. she really craves the attention.

Also I think it’s telling that she mentions the ‘sugary Disney treats’. If she wasn’t terminally on this forum, how would she even know people are saying that.

hi KT!

I have PCOS you gold digging immature brat. Yes it's hard to maintain my figure, thats why I put the work in and count every calorie I eat. It's HARD hut it's POSSIBLE. Why don't you try and put some work in?

You don't have a house to clean or a job to go to or kids to care for...you have all the time in the world that all of us wish we had and you squander it on fucking blue milk.
Yep I have hypothyroidism for 18 years (from pregnancy) and have managed to keep weight off. It’s not easy. At all. But no one will do it for me.

She worked out for a week. Then went AWOL.

• Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
$100 bucks says this story is about BLOB. It's SO on brand for them. And they were pissy last time.....

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I am a childless millenial/Disney Adult and if there is a young child trying to experience the magic, they should ALWAYS come first.

No adult with an understand of pyrotechnics needs a better view of Fantasmic than a four year old.

• Heart

FUSEAKS

Hi Katie - let me try again because you clearly are too obtuse to figure this out. You say it is not your job to be likeable. Your job is to connect with people on Youtube, so they watch your content and subscribe, and hopefully they become a Super Duper Bestie, and ultimately you can attract some sponsorships. In order to have those things happen, you have to be likeable. There's a reason all of the other channels have SURPASSED yours and they will continue to grow and yours will languish. You aren't even smart enough to understand that you must be likeable to have some modicum of success in your business. You are correct that you don't have to be likeable, but don't expect to have a channel that is successful as all of those that are thriving. They don't have to buy subscribers because they are likeable, whereas you do. That's not a sustainable business model.

I don't hate on you because you are fat. I'm your height and probably a similar weight. I'm fat. I don't care about your makeup. I don't care how people dress or wear their hair. My style is all about comfort. But I think you are getting sidetracked by all of these comments, and think the reason people don't like you is because of the way you look. Those things become a target after people learn about your personality and because of the things you've said about others. You are just such a caustic, hateful, jealous, negative, spiteful, shallow, attention-seeking jerk that literally THOUSANDS of people can't stand to watch you.

You say that we are all 'trolls' and 'basement dwellers' and it doesn't bother you. You are lying to yourself. It burns you up inside knowing how many people dislike you and how much is said here. If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't spend time and energy focused on reading here and feeling the need to respond on your channel. You can see the people here have genuine concern for each other and support each other. When you think about who should be in your circle because they do the same work, it eats you up that they've all slowly moved further and further from you. You watch their channels and see they don't include you in their videos anymore, even when you put them in yours. They are not being vindictive--they are preserving their business and they know when you are included in the videos they receive negative feedback. Even the people you liked and who used to like you are no longer wanting anything to do with you. It's fun seeing them post photos of themselves together. Like MJ and FB eating. Or Adam and everyone else but you two. The common denominator is YOU. No one can stand being around you after they get to know you because you are just awful. You say it doesn't bother you, but it does. You are human and being excluded is hurtful.

Please pass along to Spencer that most of the hate on this site is directed to you and he would be better off without you. You've aged him considerably in the last few years.

Also, what's going on with Dylan. It seemed like he was the last supporter of yours. Are you still texting him, just like you were texting Adam all the time? Please include an update in your next IG update. Thanks!

View attachment 1346234

Ummm KT dear the only one making things up about YOUR personal life is YOU sorry bout it 😏
And good job calling yourself a bottom feeder because if I recall correctly you belittle spence and other people all the time. Nice try in fishing to get someone to tell you you're beautiful hope some one did since you obviously need it today.

I am curious though which one of our posts sent her over the edge and led to this mini breakdown of hers
Not gonna lie - I hope it was mine.

• Heart

OK_Groomer

VIP Member
I imagine her handing over a logo sweatshirt to any future employer who asks why she had a 5yr gap in employment. 😂
Yeah - I mean - look - if you are going to go "full time" as a youtube "vlogger" - you really need to bust your ass to make money to live off of. It's a 7 day a week kinda thing. Not in the Spence - I'm gonna upload the same shit over and over way - but in the Im gonna make quality content that AVERAGES over 100K views PER VIDEO.

And when it fails - you gotta get a real job. Spence is prob OK - he's got connections for employment - her - not so much.

She better hope to GOD he doesn't peel off someone else's wife at the fuel rod station - or stalk their asses when he does "solo days" at the park - cause when (not if) he does - her ass will be left with NOTHING.

Think about that for a second KT - everything you have right now is because of Spence. Housing - Spence. Transportation - Spence. Income - Spence. Churros - Spence. Magic Key - Spence. Mocktails - Spence. ANY SORT OF KNOWLEDGE About Youtube - Spence.

WTF are you going to do when Spence rolls your ass the the curb - like the last one???

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Hey, she called us ableists. I feel defamed.

Ableism: The discrimination against people with disabilities based on the belief that typical abilities are superior.

Sorry, KT. We're going to need to see a doctor's note.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 3.40.35 PM.png

• Haha
  • Angry