Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Nytemare105

Screenshot_20220615-141728_Instagram.jpg

Ummm KT dear the only one making things up about YOUR personal life is YOU sorry bout it 😏
And good job calling yourself a bottom feeder because if I recall correctly you belittle spence and other people all the time. Nice try in fishing to get someone to tell you you're beautiful hope some one did since you obviously need it today.

I am curious though which one of our posts sent her over the edge and led to this mini breakdown of hers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

TheWalkingDad68

So I'll say this...and this opinion is my own.

Most of the DL YouTube channels are running like hell away from these two lowlifes. That's just fact. It at least shows that those other channels have integrity. As far as Adam is concerned, he's a decent human being. By no means is he perfect... none of us are. But he's made his point and driven it home in spades. Again, just a fact. Adam is far more entertaining than one hair on either of those lowlifes heads. Provost Park pass is at least original and genuine. Chris has a style that is a bit querky but it's his own. Yes his humor is dry and there's always a ton of Dad jokes...but is that so bad? A few days ago Adam had Chris and his wife on his vlog touring a haunted house that Chris and his wife used to perform at. It was the most entertaining thing I've watched in quite some time. If I hadn't been watching Adam, I would never had known that about them.

Do I still really believe that the lowlifes days are numbered. Yes, yes I do. Do I think they're about to call it quits... maybe. But unless they're going to completely reimagine their channel, then they're done. They have zero humility and are just generally terrible people. All of which was brought to everyone's attention when the Columbia incident happened. And again, that's just a fact.

• Heart

Simple Jack

Something nobody will EVER say about Katie or Spencer…

• Heart
  • Wow

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
I have PCOS you gold digging immature brat. Yes it's hard to maintain my figure, thats why I put the work in and count every calorie I eat. It's HARD hut it's POSSIBLE. Why don't you try and put some work in?

You don't have a house to clean or a job to go to or kids to care for...you have all the time in the world that all of us wish we had and you squander it on fucking blue milk.

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I figured putting the link here for other Besties might be helpful.

Please respect the spirit of the Bestie Business Model and only use the link to join the chat if you are a good-standing Bestie:

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Why did Spencer get a tent with two single beds? Looking at the Curry Village website I see there are tents with double beds. Do they sleep in separate beds at home too?

Screenshot (64).png

Right! They are two of the dumbest vloggers ever! They can't plan for shit....I bet they kept the receipts so they can stop back at Walmart to return it all on the way home.
Shit, they could make that into another video.

"Returns At Walmart, What You Need To Know!!"

Scene with Spencer and Walmart customer service rep: "Godammit! We NEVER OPENED THIS FUCKING BOX OF MINECRAFT EGGOS!!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
They've been talking about this camping trip a month now, but they "haven't had time to stop by his mom's to pick-up his camping gear", or go across the street to Target to buy everything they'd need ahead of time...so instead they stop by Walmart on their way to spend a few hundred dollars. And did KT really need another backpack??? Okay then! They have such busy schedules! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

hoffdog

Chatty Member
Teri Peterson. Lalo Salamanca. Uncle Lester. I don’t know what happened to all of you. Come back. Please. Now. Please.

• Heart
  • Sad

disneynana21

VIP Member
When you stop and think about all the controversies and shit behavior…I don’t understand how they are still a thing.

1. Disney Bears Split
2. The Affair
3. Life Disney break up (Spencer said he would never have KT back on the channel)
4. End of friendship with The Duoo
5. Bullying Ashlee online
6. Covid-19 misinformation
7. The mouse at knotts incident
8. Disneyland closure rants
9. Traveling during lockdown
10. Traveling into an active wildfire in Tahoe
11. “The Fundraiser”
12. Adam’s apartment debacle
13. Matt officially files for Divorce from KT
14. The Mark Twain Incident
15. The Columbia Incident
16. Spencer’s “Looters will be dealt with” IG story
17. Not removing homophobic comments on their channel.
18. the Vegas Meltdown
19. The Patreon Grift
20. Outing cast members that have provided preferential treatment
21. By far….by far.

am I missing anything?
…vlogging is harder than nursing, by far, BY FAR

Not sure if posted yet:

View attachment 1339244

Hi Besties! We haven’t shared anything with our social medias, but we wanted to check in with you all and let you know we have been camping for the last few days! Yay! Totally off the grid, no cell service ANYWHERE! Lol we have this one place we just found tonight while watching the stars, and wanted to touch base with our families and leave an update for everyone here before we head back to camp tonight!

We’ve been having such a great time.. tons of hiking, biking, walking, sightseeing etc! (Lots of exercise! )💪🏼

Totally nice to unplug and just film content.. We’re really enjoying each other’s company having alone time and making plans! Filmed a bunch, and beyond excited to share with everyone!!

We will be home very soon, and can’t wait to share the rest with you all..

As always, thank you for your continued support for us and our channel. We love you all!
So Spencer wears a nicer shirt hiking than going on a foodie tour where the establishment clearly has a dress code. Yea ok.

• Haha
  • Heart

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Just your daily dose of damage control via KT’s Instagram

98F47C0A-F694-4555-A669-AFE475217629.jpeg

6DE79CF1-BA4F-48B2-A220-606ABE9B8B44.jpeg

183BEB12-E226-4745-8889-4CC6423D166D.jpeg

62148FE7-FA3F-4ED8-B2AF-CCF2AC5AAF8D.jpeg

Views are low. Superchats have dried up. Time to manipulate and lie for $

• Haha
  • Sick

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220612-212312_YouTube.jpg
Best Life and Beyond account hearted this hateful comment. There has to be some sort of Disney news outlet vlogger that would be all over this shit.

• Angry
  • Wow

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
KT, you have never uttered a sentence in your life that more fully defines you than I made fun of a woman with ovarian cancer hair and then I felt bad because she died. If she was just a normal person with different looking hair, she’s fair game? YOU felt bad, but she died! No compassion for your victim, only and always about you.
Like many on here, I am not a basement dweller. I am a real person who you wronged by your behavior in the park. You have shown time and time again that your selfish desire to leach off of Disneyland instead of earning an honorable living is more important than the experience of other park guests. I would gladly sit down with you if you would take the inappropriate video you shot of my grandchild down. It really hurts me that the sweet innocent child who I love more than anything in this world was exploited. I do everything I can to protect her, but I couldn’t protect her from you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

dramalt

VIP Member
Guess they shouldn't have bought the stove! If they had just read the website ahead of time.'
"To help keep wildlife wild, cooking isn’t permitted inside your tent cabin or anywhere in Curry Village. If you’d like to grill, you’ll find picnic areas with grills in Yosemite Valley. Food lockers are available for all cabins, and all food and scented items (even deodorant and toothpaste) must be stored in them at all times when not being used."
People who stay in tent cabins mostly just eat at the many restaurants in the Valley.
It is NOT camping.
they didn’t bother to follow the dress code for LIP SMACKING FOODIE TOUR, why would they follow the rules at the campsite?

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Flibble

VIP Member
Just your daily dose of damage control via KT’s Instagram

View attachment 1345800

View attachment 1345802
View attachment 1345805
View attachment 1345807

Views are low. Superchats have dried up. Time to manipulate and lie for $

Lists "medical conditions" and then PCOS at the end. Interesting. I mean I wouldn't wish PCOS on anyone from what I've seen people from who have it but you know... eating all that sugar doesn't really help things especially since your insulin is already pretty effed up.

But really, now... lovely speech and all and would be really impactful if there weren't 1,064 uploads showing a completely different story.

"This summer wear the shorts!
Instead of, you know, completely unbreathable black yoga pants (enjoy your yeast infection) all the time in 100+ degree temps.​

"I try to never use filters because it messes with my head"
Well, yes. It does mess with your head. It makes the whole thing crooked but if you're talking about your mindset then, girl, you're already screwed there.​

"2+ years of a worldwide pandemic"
Which many are still dealing with. But they're too busy "jetsetting" to Orlando, Vegas, and Yosemite and not even CAPABLE of understanding how some people have to commute upwards of an hour to an office now and again only to have 2-3 people test positive the next week. She has NO IDEA what that fear and frustration is like.​
Also - HI KT! If you didn't want to go camping - why did you? When a "partner" forces you to do things you don't want to do - that's .... well that's not a good sign!
Are they completely inseparable? Could he not just say, "Hey KT. I really want to do this, you can stay behind if you're not into the idea." Stable and normal couples do this ALL THE TIME. It's good to have hobbies and interests that give you time apart every now and again.

Also if she thinks she has issues NOW with the weight gain? Wait until she starts sliding into her 40s and 50s.

Last edited:
  • Heart