Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I skimmed the lastest video, watched them eat a breakfast sandwich and a donut and gamble. Riveting

Reactions: 19
Nothing says flexing that Best Life like playing penny slots. What’s next? Brown bagging 40s from the cornerstore?

Reactions: 28
I don’t have the extra energy for this today but all of the artwork is fair use (since it’s parody that is criticizing blab). Nice effort though.

Reactions: 21
Woof woof!

Reactions: 19
I don’t care if that fat cheating bitch or that elderly fuckface or any of these fucking degenerate vloggers know my true identity or not. I just prefer to remain unknown in person so that I can approach them pretending to be a stan to get them talking

Reactions: 31
Katie didnt you say the trolls didnt bother you and to bring it on. What next? Going to try to get another CM in Disneyland written up because you think you are above everyone. Majority of us CM can't stand you. Take that to town hall and report that.

Reactions: 40
Sus...

Hey KT, I'm not scared of your Pre-Paid Legal plan...

Reactions: 27
Their channel is not legally abiding by the laws of all 50 states. For example- here in Florida, adultery is still legally considered a misdemeanor

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.