Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinky1977

She’s back at the incorrect labelling again ! It lasted a week after ASA contacted her. Back to ‘items previously gifted’ or no mention of any gift/ad on the stories!

Made a big issue of how she BOUGHT the matching sofa set. Well done you for actually spending some of your rich husbands money.

These people really annoy me they think they can get away with hiding the constant freebies !

• Angry
Reactions: 8

loubylou50

VIP Member
Laura does get gifted some items from companies BUT she is also incredibly generous and donates most gifted items on to people more in need. I know of her from others and she does an awful lot of charity work and fundraising for various charities. The hampers she has been gifted she has donated to families in need to spread sone festive joy which is incredibly kind and generous. I know from a far it may seem like these instagramers take and are greedy and I can imagine an awful lot are but I felt the need to comment as on this occasion I know that she also gives alot back to people with little to no recognition .
Hi Laura! 👋🏻🤣
Yep not convinced sorry - she has never mentioned giving back to the community, you simply coming here to say that does not prove anything.
Fully expecting some ‘giving back to charity’ Insta stories to appear later this week now!!

Reactions: 7

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Aaaaah I knew there had to be thread on this one, saw something last night that angered me so much. She posted ‘be kind ..., blah blah meaningless’ on a picture of her designer handbag storage area in her dressing room.
Is she really that stupid that she doesn’t see how crass this is or does she simply not care.
I’ve actually decided I don’t like her house that much and have you seen her friends - Inside Hamilton house ... the wife of her husband’s business partner. It’s pelmet 90s tastic with lots of fabrics that look like they’ve been swiped from a Dubai hotel.
rant over !

• Angry
Reactions: 7

MissTeddy

VIP Member
her sister In laws husband died, I believe he very sadly took his own life. A child has lost his father. there are no actual words for how disgusting this vile, vapid, spoilt Woman is - she’s using the tragedy of their lives as CONTENT !!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

loubylou50

VIP Member
Hey Laura, you obviously read here otherwise why you you be giving the flowers to a 'friend' on the school run. Quit with the swipe ups and gifted stuff, you need to read the room.
She lives in such a privileged and protected bubble that I don’t think she realises there are any ‘rooms’ outside of the fancy ones in her house! 🤣

• Haha

idk2

VIP Member
Because what we all need to see right now is another really well off couple getting gifted a weekend away in an expensive hotel, very shortly after their last two trips away.
I had to unfollow her yesterday. It seems every weekend she's away at different hotel getaways for free. They are not approaching her, she is 10000% approaching them. How shallow and greedy. Her man is driving multiple supercars and she cant pay for hotel staycations!? So out of touch in this current climate. And clearly her kids are shipped off every weekend too!

loubylou50

VIP Member
Did anyone see Laura’s ‘top photos of 2020’ review last night - every single one looked the same, bland and beige and all ‘Insta-perfect’ with not a thing out of place! So boring, who lives likes that?! She has no personality whatsoever, the only side of her to be seen is the money-grabbing freebie lover!

loubylou50

VIP Member
Don’t know if anyone’s seen, but the sister in law has had her baby and once again Laura is stealing the limelight for the occasion as she was the birthing partner! Not only that, but she’s also splashing photos of the newborn all over her Insta stories - I would be absolutely furious if I was her SIL and my new baby’s photo was being used for likes!!!

• Wow

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Because what we all need to see right now is another really well off couple getting gifted a weekend away in an expensive hotel, very shortly after their last two trips away.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

MissTeddy

VIP Member
If I was her sister in law I would have hit the roof at my bereaved son being used as content - how bloody dare she. In between ads and freebies it’s beyond distasteful.

idk2

VIP Member
Laura does get gifted some items from companies BUT she is also incredibly generous and donates most gifted items on to people more in need. I know of her from others and she does an awful lot of charity work and fundraising for various charities. The hampers she has been gifted she has donated to families in need to spread sone festive joy which is incredibly kind and generous. I know from a far it may seem like these instagramers take and are greedy and I can imagine an awful lot are but I felt the need to comment as on this occasion I know that she also gives alot back to people with little to no recognition .
New member. One post on one thread. Says it all really.

No that’s true but most people with obvious wealth choose not to accept gift after gift after gift. It’s distasteful when you can clearly afford it yourself. The joke of it all is that she shops in the cheapest places possible when it’s her own money and yet accepts gifts worth hundreds from well known brands. Many people do a lot for charity wealthy or not so don’t come on here stating how much she does for charity.

Pinky1977

I used to love her house and Instagram but now it’s constant gifts and ADs not labelled correctly. It’s like she’s suddenly become obsessed with becoming a big account and sharing those towels/candles and bedding non stop.
Such a shame.

Last edited:

Helen1273

Hey Laura, you obviously read here otherwise why you you be giving the flowers to a 'friend' on the school run. Quit with the swipe ups and gifted stuff, you need to read the room.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
So she’s reached 100k followers and she’s getting sooo many comments saying how she ‘deserves’ it. Oh yeah, lady with rich husband flaunts her wealth on social media .... so well deserved !

• Haha

Icy

Her friend is awful - one minute look at my ferrari next trying to sell something with a swipe up? People who have money don’t need to shout about it. It’s probably all on finance anyway.

Pinky1977

Another freebie hoover - it’s not a gift 🥵 it’s an AD!!!!! ! Another rich mansion owner with nothing to do but get gifted things day in day out breaking ASA rules.

loubylou50

VIP Member
She still took time out of her son’s birthday to remind people of her giveaway though! Why doesn’t she put her phone down for one day?
And yet when she has nothing to promote or nothing new to brag about she will go completely silent for days or even weeks on end! Then come back on all apologetic as if we’ve missed her presence that much 🤣