Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love her house and Instagram but now it’s constant gifts and ADs not labelled correctly. It’s like she’s suddenly become obsessed with becoming a big account and sharing those towels/candles and bedding non stop.
Such a shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I agree!however I still like her page the ads are becoming annoying now.
It’s a shame. If I didn’t work, had a rich husband who’s property firm built me a house I wouldn’t give a tit about sharin Egyptian cotton towels !

• Haha
Another freebie hoover - it’s not a gift 🥵 it’s an AD!!!!! ! Another rich mansion owner with nothing to do but get gifted things day in day out breaking ASA rules.

Not even labelling gifts now ! She’s collecting hoovers now and not labelling anything. Unfollowing

Reactions: 2
Totally taking the piss with all the GIFTED posts now . £2k set of furniture for her mansion garden on stories and feed with no mention of AD!!

Do these people not realise how grabby they look!

I unfollowed her a few weeks ago. Got sick of the freebies and ads. Couldnt believe it all her money and advertising things like a roller relesa. Told her so too. I honestly dont know how they have the nerve to do what they do.

Totally taking the piss with all the GIFTED posts now . £2k set of furniture for her mansion garden on stories and feed with no mention of AD!!

Do these people not realise how grabby they look!
I think they don’t realise how it looks ? For me it’s the blatant disregard of the rules and not misleading! I know for a fact they had to agree to a weekly Instagram post tagging the company in return for advertising the brand. I have emailed the company with a complaint.

Reactions: 1
I think they don’t realise how it looks ? For me it’s the blatant disregard of the rules and not misleading! I know for a fact they had to agree to a weekly Instagram post tagging the company in return for advertising the brand. I have emailed the company with a complaint.
Ive just looked on her posts and story (with a dif account after she blocked me for calling her out on her ads). She just states some items prev gifted but shes not saying what is she. Its only her story that state its the furniture gifted. These mummy floggers do my head in

Ive just looked on her posts and story (with a dif account after she blocked me for calling her out on her ads). She just states some items prev gifted but shes not saying what is she. Its only her story that state its the furniture gifted. These mummy floggers do my head in
Notice the stories with the hidden #gifted ?

See on todays basket story the gifted was hidden top left behind her name grrrr

See on todays basket story the gifted was hidden top left behind her name grrrr
I think this basket company have gifted all of their stock to the mummies of Instagram - us mere mortals have to pay for the privilege of owning one. Thehousebuild was gifted 8 of them 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think this basket company have gifted all of their stock to the mummies of Instagram - us mere mortals have to pay for the privilege of owning one. Thehousebuild was gifted 8 of them 🙄
8!!! Wow personally i dont like them so i wouldnt be buying. Dont know why i go on insta because the tricks just do my head in 😠

She’s back at the incorrect labelling again ! It lasted a week after ASA contacted her. Back to ‘items previously gifted’ or no mention of any gift/ad on the stories!

Made a big issue of how she BOUGHT the matching sofa set. Well done you for actually spending some of your rich husbands money.

These people really annoy me they think they can get away with hiding the constant freebies !

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s at it again ! Free holiday with no AD and has put no obligation to share ? That can’t be right ?