Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InstaSpy

She has kids. Think she makes most of them for her kids tbh and to photograph them for insta as it's her 'thing'. Must be stressful constantly thinking up new themes for Pancakes. She seems very nice - have chatted to her a bit from when I used to do SW. not so much after I stopped lol but she does seem genuinely lovely for what it's worth

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Just came here to see if she has a thread and although it’s been quiet, her Instagram post today has made me feel a certain type of way. It’s very easy for her to say don’t watch what you eat or drink and wear whatever you like but she’s thin! And has made money and built a following from preaching the diet culture. I bet before she lost weight she wouldn’t have just said fuck it everyone walk around in a swimsuit with all your bits hanging out. Also I dunno if it’s been mentioned on here but I’m pretty sure her bloke is a personal trainer which she never mentions so it’s not like she’s lost weight by eating pancakes for every meal 😕

Soyeahermyeah

What’s going on with her? Keeps posting cryptic shit like something bad has happened?
I know.. loke thanks for everyone who reached out at my time of need..

Hun, I thought you were leaving the gram?
Probs cus shes been rumbled for her asda price cake pots and lidl brownies

Sallysunshine

I was just looking at this lady’s profile and was wondering if there was a post regarding her. Are any of her meals actually slimming world friendly? Does she even want to lose weight or weigh?

TheFabFader

VIP Member
She unfollowed me when she started to get ‘Instafamous’. I unfollowed her back and haven’t missed those ridiculously high calorie pancake stacks or her stupid posing.

Dragondog

Hilarious she was posting about how it’s fine to stay in your pjs all day through lockdown and it’s fine to not want to get out of bed.. not so much when you’ve piled on about 2 stone

Browniesbxo

I’ve noticed how she used to sell out in 2 mins when the brownies ‘ dropped ‘ at 7pm.... 19:33 and there’s still stock left!