Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Just came here to see if she has a thread and although it’s been quiet, her Instagram post today has made me feel a certain type of way. It’s very easy for her to say don’t watch what you eat or drink and wear whatever you like but she’s thin! And has made money and built a following from preaching the diet culture. I bet before she lost weight she wouldn’t have just said fuck it everyone walk around in a swimsuit with all your bits hanging out. Also I dunno if it’s been mentioned on here but I’m pretty sure her bloke is a personal trainer which she never mentions so it’s not like she’s lost weight by eating pancakes for every meal 😕
She’s probably telling people to not watch what they eat now because she is selling brownies 😂

Reactions: 1

Sallysunshine

Unfollowed her and her mate skinny jeans what a pair of kiss arses they both are 🤮
And the filters she uses makes her food look like cat sick 🤢 Her post in underwear are just cringe as they scream desperation, desperately trying to get more followers
oh yes, another one that thinks she’s insta famous! Their whole little clique will only like each other’s posts. Sad considering they used to be small accounts too. Now they think the sun shines out of their backsides!

Are her brownies still a thing? I've been blocked. 😅🙈 I think I was rumbled when I exposed her for using fake oreos, box mix cakes and her "homemade" definitely ready made out of a tub Icing 😂

Unfollowed her and her mate skinny jeans what a pair of kiss arses they both are 🤮
And the filters she uses makes her food look like cat sick 🤢 Her post in underwear are just cringe as they scream desperation, desperately trying to get more followers

Justbrowzin

Oh god same again this morning 🙈🙈🙈 I think she looks great in both photos though! Just seems to be showing a lil more in the second 😬

• Sick
oh yes, another one that thinks she’s insta famous! Their whole little clique will only like each other’s posts. Sad considering they used to be small accounts too. Now they think the sun shines out of their backsides!
As soon as one of the"gang" posts they are all there commenting on the post to get the post more views and further up the algorithm so cringe and why can't any of their followers see this they only care about the numbers. And all this hair flicking looking down eyes closed crap YOU ARE NOT A MODEL HUN 🤨

They never bother with anyone else apart from their gang

Leelee93

Chatty Member
I can understand making these on pancake day and uploading them to your slimming world account. But not everyday. It isn’t healthy and it’s just another account who can’t let go of an obvious sugar addiction. Seriously how can you start everyday with that amount of chocolate ? It’s just not healthy! She is also an ambassador for ‘protein world’ which is a complete JOKE they should look more carefully who they are giving their discount codes to because she 1. Certainly doesn’t need to be using protein powder to fit her lifestyle and 2. Doesn’t even fucking make the shakes 😅
Seriously shoving a chocolate bar IN the wrapper on your breakfast?! It’s just strange. She’s a mum of 3 surely she has other priorities in the AM 😆
She’s gets £12 for everyone who uses her discount code no wonder they are all on it!!

• Wow

LittleMissH

I know this is really pathetic... 😂😂 but she always says she lives in Nottingham and tags herself at Nottingham when she’s at home.... but she doesn’t! She lives in Grantham and it winds me up!

• Haha

Justbrowzin

I can understand making these on pancake day and uploading them to your slimming world account. But not everyday. It isn’t healthy and it’s just another account who can’t let go of an obvious sugar addiction. Seriously how can you start everyday with that amount of chocolate ? It’s just not healthy! She is also an ambassador for ‘protein world’ which is a complete JOKE they should look more carefully who they are giving their discount codes to because she 1. Certainly doesn’t need to be using protein powder to fit her lifestyle and 2. Doesn’t even fucking make the shakes 😅
Seriously shoving a chocolate bar IN the wrapper on your breakfast?! It’s just strange. She’s a mum of 3 surely she has other priorities in the AM 😆

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Noticed that her bestie skinnyjeansandbakedbeans no longer follows her and no more of the gushing comments all over her pics. Wonder what happened there!