Benisspot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are all those pancake recipes actually SW friendly??? I see her pics and honestly do not think they are very slimming..... thoughts??

Reactions: 2
I stopped following her when she made Alice in Wonderland pancakes and actually printed out pictures of the characters off her computer and stuck them at the bottom. I just thought duck off with your staged photos you absolute saddo. Who even does that?! Like hang on I’m going to make breakfast, wait while I get my printer out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can understand making these on pancake day and uploading them to your slimming world account. But not everyday. It isn’t healthy and it’s just another account who can’t let go of an obvious sugar addiction. Seriously how can you start everyday with that amount of chocolate ? It’s just not healthy! She is also an ambassador for ‘protein world’ which is a complete JOKE they should look more carefully who they are giving their discount codes to because she 1. Certainly doesn’t need to be using protein powder to fit her lifestyle and 2. Doesn’t even bleeping make the shakes 😅
Seriously shoving a chocolate bar IN the wrapper on your breakfast?! It’s just strange. She’s a mum of 3 surely she has other priorities in the AM 😆

Reactions: 1
I can understand making these on pancake day and uploading them to your slimming world account. But not everyday. It isn’t healthy and it’s just another account who can’t let go of an obvious sugar addiction. Seriously how can you start everyday with that amount of chocolate ? It’s just not healthy! She is also an ambassador for ‘protein world’ which is a complete JOKE they should look more carefully who they are giving their discount codes to because she 1. Certainly doesn’t need to be using protein powder to fit her lifestyle and 2. Doesn’t even bleeping make the shakes 😅
Seriously shoving a chocolate bar IN the wrapper on your breakfast?! It’s just strange. She’s a mum of 3 surely she has other priorities in the AM 😆
I don’t believe she eats them tbh or follows slimming world.. who’s having 15 syns plus their heathy extra B FOR BREAKFAST??

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the photo when she was on holiday with half her vagina hanging out, she always looks like she needs a good wash too

Here it is in case nobody else noticed it, absolutely awful 😂😂😂 buy a bloody costume that fits you woman

Urghhhh why??? I’m all about feeling confident in your own skin but we don’t need to see your hanging gammon hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god same again this morning 🙈🙈🙈 I think she looks great in both photos though! Just seems to be showing a lil more in the second 😬

• Sick
She’s gets £12 for everyone who uses her discount code no wonder they are all on it!!

• Wow
She has kids. Think she makes most of them for her kids tbh and to photograph them for insta as it's her 'thing'. Must be stressful constantly thinking up new themes for Pancakes. She seems very nice - have chatted to her a bit from when I used to do SW. not so much after I stopped lol but she does seem genuinely lovely for what it's worth

Jeeeeeze I bet Iceland didn’t think those stories would be so low budget 😣 not even a # ad

I stopped following her when she made Alice in Wonderland pancakes and actually printed out pictures of the characters off her computer and stuck them at the bottom. I just thought duck off with your staged photos you absolute saddo. Who even does that?! Like hang on I’m going to make breakfast, wait while I get my printer out 😂😂😂
The Alice stack is back!!

• Haha