Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMissH

Skinny beans needs to distance herself from her and her brownies by the looks of it, someone’s had a good lockdown 🐷
Just realised she’s ANOTHER slimming world instagrammer that’s gone from being about being on slimming world to a #midsizestyle #bodyconfidence account. So ridiculous they’re all at it 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Leelee93

Chatty Member
I stopped following her when she made Alice in Wonderland pancakes and actually printed out pictures of the characters off her computer and stuck them at the bottom. I just thought fuck off with your staged photos you absolute saddo. Who even does that?! Like hang on I’m going to make breakfast, wait while I get my printer out 😂😂😂
The Alice stack is back!!

• Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
Omg just seen the valentines post!! You are not an influencer hun!

Another one who’s rigorous follow unfollow tactic has gained her following. Really irritates me. She follows so many accounts everyday. Get a life hun

Shes absolutely embarrassing... I mean who the fuck has time to not only think up but actually stage that photo
Shes not a model at all, but she certainly thinks she is!!
All them chemicals from her crappy pancakes have clearly gone to her head
The thing that annoys me is they go on about how mental health and yet they are on a bed in bra and pants am I missing something. There is a difference between self love and loving yourself she is definitely the latter! plus she has 3 kids I'm mortified for them and I don't even know them 🙈

Between her and her mate skinny jeans the ego level is off the scale prancing around and pouting total embarrassment the pair of them. And dont even get me started on her pancakes SW friendly I think not petal

Hidden123

Put your minge away woman!
I agree to this too! As a mother myself and having a partner (not sure if she does) I wouldn’t ever post a picture of myself in my underwear on the internet for anyone to see. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has an older child too what if someone from there school saw that I’d be so embarrassed

elloelloello

VIP Member
Honestly she does my head in. So desperate for a following she just jumps from one band wagon to the next. No originality. Has followed and unfollowed her way to 40k and it’s embarrassing. And now she’s ordering dodgy outfits on eBay to take shit overly edited pics to try and gain more followers. Laughable

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Living for this thread. Cannot fucking stand weight loss instagrammers who get to a weight they're happy with and then start harping on about self love and how we should all love our bodies. If you truly loved your body you'd have been saying it 4 stone ago hun, don't come at us all preachy now you've lost all your weight 🙄. It's actually more normal and realistic and less damaging to people's mental health to admit that most of us don't love our bodies, at least not every single day, and it's okay to feel like that.
all of this! the irony of being “body positive” after losing a substantial amount of weight 🙄 It’s counterproductive to the BP movement, as it’s suggesting that we should only accept our bodies once they’re thin enough to be deemed beautiful.

• Heart

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
She always uses that ‘after’ photo which is such a bad photo/ pose. Maybe if she had nice underwear on it wouldn’t be so bad 😂

Julie87uk

Looks like she’s been reading tattle, I mean what are the chances?! Her printer must have ran out of ink so she’s posting throwbacks instead 😆

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
Shes absolutely embarrassing... I mean who the fuck has time to not only think up but actually stage that photo
Shes not a model at all, but she certainly thinks she is!!
All them chemicals from her crappy pancakes have clearly gone to her head

elloelloello

VIP Member
I hope so. Without being rude, I always think she looks really grubby 😑
A lot of these big accounts look grubby, I think it’s the fake tan/orange filter and over sharpened photos! I think lots of them all use/flog some app that does this to the pics.
They even do it with their food pics and it makes the dishes look vile!

Browniesbxo

Always see these beaut selfies can’t help but think about her dirty teeth 🤢

Anyone else see the video where she was singing? Her TEETHHHH...