Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad we’ve gone from seeing Ben in such a bad mood this morning to seeing his beautiful smile throughout the day. Big up all the tattlers💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely loving this game of Guess who today loving seeing them both be so invested you can tell they are determined to find out who proudmumma and little bo peep are and proudmumma and little bo peep are determined not to let them find out. Was meant to start cleaning hours ago but currently still sat on the sofa stuffing my face. xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely loving this game of Guess who today loving seeing them both be so invested you can tell they are determined to find out who proudmumma and little bo peep are and proudmumma and little bo peep are determined not to let them find out. Was meant to start cleaning hours ago but currently still sat on the sofa stuffing my face. xxx
Im standing ironing and watching 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm a watcher on this thread even though I follow him and watch he's lives, I'm more on Kerry's and I've had my say in Hutch's as well (follow both) Ben is a diamond and love he's attitude and always himself, please or offend he say's it straight and I love that 💙💛

• Heart
Is this Half Time? 🤣🤣 right I’ll quickly put the hoover around the frontroom 🤣🤣

• Haha
Can we just appreciate how good looking ben is? Like his whole personality and everything he does for everyone he is a true credit to society💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Literally. I was like hello 👋.
think he needs to get himself a pair of them shorts for pillow talk 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.