Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it when a young lad speaks to a female you get do you fancy her god can a bloke and woman not speak to each other without fancying each other. Now granted if I was to speak to the lovely Ben I can 100% guarantee he wouldn't get asked that lol xxxx

Reactions: 3
If people want to walk out your life Ben, let them. They aren’t worth your time or your energy. Your amazing, and so valued, never forget that💙

Reactions: 1
Why is it when a young lad speaks to a female you get do you fancy her god can a bloke and woman not speak to each other without fancying each other. Now granted if I was to speak to the lovely Ben I can 100% guarantee he wouldn't get asked that lol xxxx
That person asking, spammed the chat and looked like a fake account. Tbh I think bens going to get a lot of fakes of that kind coming in at the mo with recently splitting/all what’s going on in his personal life. But we got him. Day 3 of hunt the tattler tomorrow although I know at least one won’t give themselves up

Reactions: 4
Honestly tonight's live was epic. I want to know what the penis picture story is about 🤣🤣

Ben we are all rooting for you through the good and bad times. 💙💙💙

Ps those shorts are just 😻😻

Attachments

• Heart
Straight up like the girls that will be in his dms now 🤪

But remember we are all beautiful in our unique way💙💙

Hey, just wanted to come here and say I think Ben is an amazing person inside and out I often watch his lives I just don’t say nothing because I’m quite shy no matter what mood I’m in can guarantee Ben will be live or on my fyp and he instantly makes me smile keep being awesome ben

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Straight up like the girls that will be in his dms now 🤪

But remember we are all beautiful in our unique way💙💙
Everyone is, and although Ben has a way with words “different type of gravy” when he sees someone he likes, I’m sure he wants someone with personality not just done that’s a size zero and stunning. For me looks obviously draw you to someone however if they aren’t able to banter or be on a wave length then there’s just no point. Think anyone would agree looks aren’t the be all, personalities and give as good as you get with the banter and just have fun relationships

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good morning Mr Rantz & fellow tattlers. Hope everyone has an amazing day.

What better way to start the day than to hear the main man sing 😍

Stay Froffy, Stay Lully & STAY NELSON💙💙

Everyone is, and although Ben has a way with words “different type of gravy” when he sees someone he likes, I’m sure he wants someone with personality not just done that’s a size zero and stunning. For me looks obviously draw you to someone however if they aren’t able to banter or be on a wave length then there’s just no point. Think anyone would agree looks aren’t the be all, personalities and give as good as you get with the banter and just have fun relationships
Most definitely I agree with that. Love his phrase different type of gravy. 🤣🤣

Personality always wins as you can be a stunner with a tit personality 🤣

Reactions: 2
Good morning Mr Rantz & fellow tattlers. Hope everyone has an amazing day.

What better way to start the day than to hear the main man sing 😍

Stay Froffy, Stay Lully & STAY NELSON💙💙
Also Stay True , Stay You 💙💙💙

• Heart
Ben one day the right person will walk into your life and will treat you the way you deserve to be treated 💙 the last one clearly didnt deserve you and wasnt the right one for you but you will meet the right one oneday! Keep being you and hold that head up high. You deserve all the happiness in the world 💙

Ben will find the right girl. He is a down to earth and honest lad. He's very mature for his age which a lot of girls will find attractive.

The notebook and ice cream sounds amazing tbh. Who else prefers cosy nights in? Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone💙💙💙

I can confirm I’m not a male, I’ve pushed a few children out so I’m 100% sure about that. I’m not an OG from the start but just appreciate the happiness Ben, Hutch and co bring to people and for being honest down to earth people. And who couldn’t love Mummy Rantz for spilling the beans on hoover stories 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.