Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just before i go for good,just gnna quickly say,im not here to offend or hag ben off,i think me seeing how inlove u all are with ben is just abit too much for me,just abit obsessive.Everyone is different,i think id better fuk off and leave u all to it.LOL
If you’re just going to spread negativity so it somewhere else Bens page is for positivity

Reactions: 2
Just before i go for good,just gnna quickly say,im not here to offend or hag ben off,i think me seeing how inlove u all are with ben is just abit too much for me,just abit obsessive.Everyone is different,i think id better fuk off and leave u all to it.LOL
Again, that's your opinion but we're not obsessive.

Im not one for telling my private life on social media but that man saved my life last year and he doesn't even know it. That I will always love him for. If it wasn't for him my 3 kids wouldn't have a mother today.

So I will be forever thankful I came across this young man on tiktok

Ben ur amazing and keep being you πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Reactions: 4
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Purple hearts for Mummy RantzπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Thanks Ben. It was every comment I was getting told by a Mod that it had been reported again. I will make a new account if I have too. But I will say on this account my new name so people can't pretend to be me lol

Oh and thank you everyone for looking out for me. It means alot.

Ive had a great day out with family and literally come on TT to Ben talking about me. It was lovely and made me think sod the haters, let them report away. It's literally as soon as I post they report. So they are watching πŸ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 3
🀣🀣 obsession with Ben is key for this race thread. Like above being β€œobsessed” with Ben is better than many other things in life. It’s just banter and fun to make someone know they’re appreciated. What harm are we doing here?! Ben is human like others and had their down days, he forgets how pure his heart is at times and doesn’t deserve his so called friends being dicks the way they have to him! There are still some snakes friends around and will drop Ben again in a heartbeat but we are here ready to pick Ben up if and when that happens! Bens loved as he wears his heart on his sleeve and doesn’t act all fake to get views or likes. Remember he’s got to where he has on his accountS with no hash tags 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 4
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Purple hearts for Mummy RantzπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Thanks Ben. It was every comment I was getting told by a Mod that it had been reported again. I will make a new account if I have too. But I will say on this account my new name so people can't pretend to be me lol

Oh and thank you everyone for looking out for me. It means alot.

Ive had a great day out with family and literally come on TT to Ben talking about me. It was lovely and made me think sod the haters, let them report away. It's literally as soon as I post they report. So they are watching πŸ‘€
Flip I'm so glad to see you back ❀❀❀ we were worried babe and I'm glad your back.

The thing is you speak the truth and the snakes don't like that. But you keep being you babe. As I've said your an inspiration.

FOR MUMMYRANTZ πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If you’re just going to spread negativity so it somewhere else Bens page is for positivity
Right,i dont know why the fuk im replying i really dont,but i am.
Hang on a min,what negativity??If you read all my posts iv said nothing negative?And if u take it in that way then thats you,not me being negative.xx
Im in here likeing and laughing at peoples comments ffs

Reactions: 1
Dark Knight I ordered so go for it

Support our boy and use SNFRIDAY15 for 15% of

And Bosh...... That's the reason why our boys back to his normal self.

Thanks beautiful lady ❀❀❀❀ you know who you are

Last edited:
  • Heart
Right,i dont know why the fuk im replying i really dont,but i am.
Hang on a min,what negativity??If you read all my posts iv said nothing negative?And if u take it in that way then thats you,not me being negative.xx
Im in here likeing and laughing at peoples comments ffs
I think sometimes comments aren't read the right way. I'm very dry humoured and use a lot of sarcastic humour and it doesn't translate in text, unless the person knows me well and can read the msg as if I'm saying it then it usually comes across wrong, as people read it literally.

I didn't read your comment as nasty. We all have our own opinions. We just happen to really like Ben here that's why I made it into a rave thread rather than a normal thread like Kerrys, Hutchs etc etc

I don't want you feeling like we arent nice here, as we are. Please don't get upset xx

I dont hide behind a name,and i dont think anyone should either,my name is Rebecca howarth and i have a right to express my views!!!!xx
EDIT-Sorry but iv just re-read my post and i sound like a right dick.LOL!!Apologies,LOL!
No you didn't sound like a dick, you were stating your opinion and that's okay. As you can see for yourself we all state our own opinions on tattle but everyone in here absolutely adores Ben and I guess we just get very defensive.

Why don't you give him a chance and watch him. If he still gets on ur tits then fair and well.

Hope you have a lovely day ❀

Yay I found benrantz appreciation thread!!!

love Ben, he’s so genuine and kind. He was one of the first people I followed on tiktok and you know what he hasn’t changed one bit even with his merch business taking off. He’s always stayed true to himself and the meaning of his merch logo. #SN #staynelson.
If only you knew

"I'm not who you think I am"
If my guess is correct, you're gonna owe me a drink πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ xxx

I'm here now. Don't be upset. I just had to have a break.

Sorry... every time I commented on here a certain person was reporting every one of my comments to Tattle. They weren't doing anything as my comments didn't break rules but it did get a bit annoying.

I would never leave our Ben x
They need to quit it then. No need to be causing you problems ❀ xxx

If my guess is correct, you're gonna owe me a drink πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ xxx

They need to quit it then. No need to be causing you problems ❀ xxx
Good afternoon.. message my Tiktok if you think you know and a drink I will buy you

β€œPeople need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can’t do that as Bruce Wayne.”

EVERYONE knows who Mummy Rantz is!!!
Who even is she 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ffs who doesn't know the beautiful debs πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Love how our boy was straight on the defense when hutch mentioned @LilBoPeep.

Ben we love you πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Ben you crack me up 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 hello I think rachels calling him 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh mummyrantz how you crack me up 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 bigboobs15, no face no case 15 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
Who even is she 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ffs who doesn't know the beautiful debs πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Love how our boy was straight on the defense when hutch mentioned @LilBoPeep.

Ben we love you πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Ben you crack me up 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 hello I think rachels calling him 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh mummyrantz how you crack me up 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 bigboobs15, no face no case 15 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Love Ben for defense for lilbopeep.

• Heart
O

Oh what was said about me? I missed it.

Ermm I actually bloody started the Hutch thread and spoke highly of him. I queried a few things about the Bronnie things but once they were cleared up I had his back again. He really reminds me of my brother ALOT!!! Like scarily similar. So I have a soft spot for him.

But I'm ready to hear what was said lol

O

Oh what was said about me? I missed it.

Ermm I actually bloody started the Hutch thread and spoke highly of him. I queried a few things about the Bronnie things but once they were cleared up I had his back again. He really reminds me of my brother ALOT!!! Like scarily similar. So I have a soft spot for him.

But I'm ready to hear what was said lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.