Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He never said anything bad about you babe. He said to Ben about using LilBoPeep as his promotion code for next week 🤣🤣🤣 but as soon as your name was mentioned Ben was straight on it saying "you leave my LilBoPeep alone" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No messing about when it comes to our boy ❤❤

Reactions: 2
He never said anything bad about you babe. He said to Ben about using LilBoPeep as his promotion code for next week 🤣🤣🤣 but as soon as your name was mentioned Ben was straight on it saying "you leave my LilBoPeep alone" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He has a soft spot for LilBoPeep

“Maybe That's What Batman Is About. Not Winning. But Failing, And Getting Back Up.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Thanks Ben love you xx

I was going to say check out my 1st post on the hutch thread. I call him a truck driver extraordinaire and everything haha

I'm just so happy they are doing their lives together and hope it stays on track. If Hutchy boy behaves and listens to any of Ben's warnings this time as Ben defo has a "this doesn't feel right" radar. But we live and learn. We've got to make mistakes I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He has a soft spot for LilBoPeep

“Maybe That's What Batman Is About. Not Winning. But Failing, And Getting Back Up.
So he should 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Ben love you xx

I was going to say check out my 1st post on the hutch thread. I call him a truck driver extraordinaire and everything haha

I'm just so happy they are doing their lives together and hope it stays on track. If Hutchy boy behaves and listens to any of Ben's warnings this time as Ben defo has a "this doesn't feel right" radar. But we live and learn. We've got to make mistakes I suppose.
Our boy is a very wise young man and others should take a leaf outa his book. If they done that they wouldnt go to far wrong.

Personally I don't think hutch will ever ruin their friendship again. You can tell how much it means to him.

Can we please have a Ben and hutch live tonight?? I need cheering up ☺

If I enter this raffle will Ben take me out on his jet ski?
Hes waiting for you to hop on board 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Our boys looking beaut this fine evening 💙

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Finally got some spare time to give Ben a mention on here what a lovely young chap he is ! Straight to the point is what I love about his personality! No messing about ! 😁

• Heart
Well Ben and hutch live 🤣🤣🤣 Ben likes to sniff pants and you know 🤣🤣 think he needs to learn how to work those love eggs though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Good afternoon.. message my Tiktok if you think you know and a drink I will buy you

“People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can’t do that as Bruce Wayne.”
Sorry was offline and will do. If not some poor person is gonna be like "huh?? Haha xx

Reactions: 1
Don't worry I love you from the bottom of my tittys 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (sorry for the language but you need to be in the live to understand) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I needed this live tonight.... You and Hutch have made my evening. Sniffer Rantz it is from now on 😂😂 xxx

• Haha
Omg !!!! My stomach hurts !! These 2 are amazing🤣🤣🤣 the banter is just the purest 😍😍😍
brilliant Ben & Lee
Love you both, both amazing and both fit as f**k 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 fee cold showers after this live I think 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a live! Pillow talk XRated! 🤣🤣 when them pair get together you just know what it will lead too! Had me laughing all night!

I missed that. What she mean? 🤣🤣🤣
Ben went to his drawer to look for something when hutch and him where doing a “show & tell” style of their toys. Bens like where’s my hammer thing and mummyrantz commented saying I used it to hammer a nail in the wall 🤣🤣

Omg !!!! My stomach hurts !! These 2 are amazing🤣🤣🤣 the banter is just the purest 😍😍😍
brilliant Ben & Lee
Love you both, both amazing and both fit as f**k 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 fee cold showers after this live I think 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wonder will Ben sell us blow up dolls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a live! Pillow talk XRated! 🤣🤣 when them pair get together you just know what it will lead too! Had me laughing all night!

Ben went to his drawer to look for something when hutch and him where doing a “show & tell” style of their toys. Bens like where’s my hammer thing and mummyrantz commented saying I used it to hammer a nail in the wall 🤣🤣
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I missed that ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Well Ben the knicker sniffer 🤣 love that, don’t worry Ben I think we’ve all been there 🤣💙

Ben I think I know where you’re going wrong with this whole relationship thing… sniffing panties for pleasure 🤣🤣 I think you need a set of those magnetic bracelets (one for you one for misses). I mean it worked on love island after all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.