Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually fuming now

Nobody drags our tattlers down. So whoever the snake is bore off and remove yourself. Jealously is an ugly trait. You will never win

We love you @Littleboepeep ❤❤❤❤
I love tattle it disects the influencers lies,and please dont go jumping on me for saying this, as i know alot of tattlers are bleeping ruthless fuckers.But what you have just said is abit hypocritical,as tattle has a hell of a lot of jealous bastards in here aswell.And im sure alot of the good ,genuine people in here that dont judge peoples looks and lives have at least once made a jealous post and been an absolute judgemental twit!
Please excuse my language.LOL

… we stand by what we know is true, we don’t spread hate we have opinions, a lot of people don’t like our opinions but we are real with it the only thing people can call us out on being fake is behind a screen name, that’s to protect us!

we love Ben and that’s becauze he’s real and straight at the facts!!

i wish we could reveal ourselves Ben but just know we’ve got your back mutiple times and support you!

I love tattle it disects the influencers lies,and please dont go jumping on me for saying this, as i know alot of tattlers are bleeping ruthless fuckers.But what you have just said is abit hypocritical,as tattle has a hell of a lot of jealous bastards in here aswell.And im sure alot of the good ,genuine people in here that dont judge peoples looks and lives have at least once made a jealous post and been an absolute judgemental twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
… we stand by what we know is true, we don’t spread hate we have opinions, a lot of people don’t like our opinions but we are real with it the only thing people can call us out on being fake is behind a screen name, that’s to protect us!

we love Ben and that’s becauze he’s real and straight at the facts!!

i wish we could reveal ourselves Ben but just know we’ve got your back mutiple times and support you!
I dont hide behind a name,and i dont think anyone should either,my name is Rebecca howarth and i have a right to express my views!!!!xx
EDIT-Sorry but iv just re-read my post and i sound like a right dick.LOL!!Apologies,LOL!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I dont hide behind a name,and i dont think anyone should either,my name is Rebecca howarth and i have a right to express my views!!!!xx
would you like a medal? express your views that’s what we are here for but be prepared for us to come back with our own “views” :)
This is a rave thread hun there’s plenty of others that you can express opinions etc on but this pne we just use as a love on Ben thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
would you like a medal? express your views that’s what we are here for but be prepared for us to come back with our own “views” :)
This is a rave thread hun there’s plenty of others that you can express opinions etc on but this pne we just use as a love on Ben thread!
I just edited my post.LOL

Don't worry I won't jump lol but have you looked at the convo?

Firstly can I ask you to explain what you mean when you say "dissects the influencers lies"???

Secondly if you looked at the convo someone hurt @LilBoPeep.

Thirdly that's up to other tattlers what they say and do on here, that's their opinions and how they feel towards that person.

Again this is a rave thread for Ben which allows us tattlers to spread love and positivity towards him. No one will ever understand how many people that man has helped

Reactions: 2
Ps I should of made myself more clearer when I said no one drags down our tattlers. I meant the tattlers on Ben's rave page

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't worry I won't jump lol but have you looked at the convo?

Firstly can I ask you to explain what you mean when you say "dissects the influencers lies"???

Secondly if you looked at the convo someone hurt @LilBoPeep.

Thirdly that's up to other tattlers what they say and do on here, that's their opinions and how they feel towards that person.

Again this is a rave thread for Ben which allows us tattlers to spread love and positivity towards him. No one will ever understand how many people that man has helped
I will answer u but im on way to work now,so il reply later.xx

Reactions: 1
Us tattlers on the ben rants thread stick together… we have eachother wherever we are!

theres a lot of threads we are all on that we aren’t as nice admittedly…. But here …. Here we just love on Ben! 💙💙💙💙

• Heart
@LilBoPeep please make an appearance our boy misses you 💔💔💔

And no I'm not mummyrantz 😂😂😂😂 I could never fill her shoes. She's something else

Us tattlers on the ben rants thread stick together… we have eachother wherever we are!

theres a lot of threads we are all on that we aren’t as nice admittedly…. But here …. Here we just love on Ben! 💙💙💙💙
100% agree ❤

Were all here for our boy 💙💙💙

• Heart
Just before i go for good,just gnna quickly say,im not here to offend or slag ben off,i think me seeing how inlove u all are with ben is just abit too much for me,just abit obsessive.Everyone is different,i think id better fuk off and leave u all to it.LOL

I'm here now. Don't be upset. I just had to have a break.

Sorry... every time I commented on here a certain person was reporting every one of my comments to Tattle. They weren't doing anything as my comments didn't break rules but it did get a bit annoying.

I would never leave our Ben x

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm here now. Don't be upset. I just had to have a break.

Sorry... every time I commented on here a certain person was reporting every one of my comments to Tattle. They weren't doing anything as my comments didn't break rules but it did get a bit annoying.

I would never leave our Ben x
I’ve had a few warnings come up too! But we’ve got you girl 💙🙌🏼

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.