Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a very very very jealous person in our camp. Nasty, jealous ssssssnake.

That's all I'm going to say. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I will be watching but not commenting for a while.
What happened babe? Are you okay? Unfortunately this world is full of jealous people and don't like to see others getting compliments etc

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We all need to stand together because we get enough hate / judgment for being involved on here but what people don’t understand is we are just β€œexposing” the real ness that’s why Ben likes us because we say it how it is like he does!
There’s a few snakes, but there always will be!
but you mess with our bo peep that’s when you have a bigger issue on your back!!

• Heart
What happened babe? Are you okay? Unfortunately this world is full of jealous people and don't like to see others getting compliments etc
I'm fine. I don't want to say on here because it will just make it worse. I wish tattle had private messenger.

• Sad
  • Sick
I'm fine. I don't want to say on here because it will just make it worse. I wish tattle had private messenger.
Awww babe, ur an inspiration always remember that and never let others drag u down.

The haters have observed how well liked youre on here and are trying their dammest to stop you posting. It won't work though cause we've got you.

Reactions: 1
Are you ok ?

β€œMaybe That's What Batman Is About. Not Winning. But Failing, And Getting Back Up. Knowing He'll Fail, Fail A Thousand Times, But Still Won't Give Up.”

Awww babe, ur an inspiration always remember that and never let others drag u down.

The haters have observed how well liked youre on here and are trying their dammest to stop you posting. It won't work though cause we've got you.
I'm actually fuming now

Nobody drags our tattlers down. So whoever the snake is bore off and remove yourself. Jealously is an ugly trait. You will never win

We love you @Littleboepeep ❀❀❀❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Don't worry mummyrantz nobody will say anything bad about our boy on here

Can we just appreciate how good our boy looks today πŸ’™πŸ’™

That smile is contagious πŸ’™πŸ’™

Last edited:
Hope you’re ok. I’m just catching up with it all! What’s gone on?

Don't worry mummyrantz nobody will say anything bad about our boy on here

Can we just appreciate how good our boy looks today πŸ’™πŸ’™

That smile is contagious πŸ’™πŸ’™
Ben is looking pretty fresh today isn’t he. Smiles and all

Reactions: 2
@LilBoPeep ben is worried about u and babe πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Wow mummyrantz I love your dress, you look stunning

Our beautiful ells is in the building 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeaaaahhhhhh I'm off to order.

Everyone get over and support our boy 15% of using the code SNFRIDAY15

lully lully lully lully lully πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Ben we would only give ourselves away by putting tattle in the chat 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Have I ordered or have I not 🀣🀣

Oh I wonder πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Haha
Course I've put my order in benny boy. I'm always there supporting the movement πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Ben I loved that cheeky little covo u were having there 🀣🀣🀣🀣😍😍😍😍😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.