Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took that comment the wrong way. It was only meant as a stupid medicine idea, not a dig πŸ˜‚ poor commenter. Ben you know you're fine as you are, loads of people fancy you. Not me, don't worry. I'm just a small someone who doesn't plan to comment much, just to remind you how awesome you are from time to time. I wouldn't handle the fame like dark Knight and the gang but you've had my back without even knowing so.. Xx

Reactions: 1
Aww Ben we love you and you are not fat! Do believe you took that comment wrong as it was a response to another comment about juice plus! Not aimed at you Ben. Had to laugh at you back scratching like Baloo from jungle book haha

Reactions: 2
Deffo not fat Ben but I agree it was a reply to the juice plus comment however your response was bloody hilarious

Ben you are not fat!!!!!!!! Don’t even go there
Even thought you’re ginger you’re still as Fit as Fcuk!!! πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Ben my darling you are far from fat and dare I hear u say that again, u will be for the naughty corner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I really wish u could see urself through my eyes (dammmmm bloody amazing)

Ben knows it was a joke, I think he just kept it going for the crack. He's a guy that doesn't take things like that serious and again that's what I adore about him.

Ps........

Always remember you are braver than you think,
Stronger than you seem and loved more than you know

Ben you are amazing. I will never have a go at you.

You are doing the right thing distancing yourself from the drama bus that is currently driving through tiktok. Don't let them suck you in.

Fucks sake didnt mean you're not good looking, but I'm deffo not your type and I'm taken. Love ya to bits though, even when you are being sarky πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ xxx

Ooh love a bit of pillow talk!!!! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ yes you’re right the boi needs a blue tick!!!!!!!!!! Ben you are amazing don’t forget that !!!!!!

Everyone wants abit of Ben rantz and no one can deny it! He is fuckingggg beautiful!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.