Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry the man of the castle is much too busy wanking to pictures of himself in a tux while tongue fucking free yogurts to lower himself to housework. Now get into the kitchen where you all belong! #slimmingworld #cuntoftheyear
I now have a vision of him sat in a corner doing this. Thanks pal

Reactions: 4
Looks like it is time for a new thread Im not sure how to make it. But There’s a new achievement for you to stroke your ego Ben two threads all about YOU.

Reactions: 4
How fucking rude and patronising ! His poor wife ....

Reactions: 3
WTF Tattle!!!! My notifications haven’t been on and I’m fucking 6 pages behind!!! Ofcourse I’ve missed the drama, so disappointed

PS fuck you Ben! You beggy spunk trumpet. No matter how many times you follow and unfollow me I’m not going to do it

Reactions: 6
Ben, clearly you read this. You’ve lost more weight than I could but stop being a prick about it. Losing weight doesn’t make you famous or a celeb so stop being so self obsessed. You’ve got a nice wife and kids there so stop being such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 5
Can only assume his latest “weigh in” isn’t from the SW scales because he doesn’t want us to see what his weight was upto. Guzzling gallons of Müller lights isn’t on plan Ben and we’re not stupid enough to fall for your shit

Reactions: 1