Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NapQueen

Personally i'm thinking it would be quite entertaining if they forgot to put a lion or 2 away at his knowsley run.
Be fun to see the action shots of him running from that...
Not that i want to see him get mauled or anything, just give his arse a little nip to help him pick up speed
โ€œgive his arse a little nipโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
He's a fucking dickhead he really is and who is bloody Tess... she's all over his page like a rash ! Comments on everything and calls him Potter ? FFS how old are they ? 12 !!!

Inzzzzta

Why has he tagged slimming world in that???? Has zero to do with SW!!!!
Just be surprised he doesnโ€™t have a lot of bull shit hash tags like #Hike #FreeFoodFestival #Family after it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

For anyone that follows slimming world, those meals he has been #gifted (that should be there everytime you post about or mention them ben) are seriously high in syns...

the butterfly teryaki chicken one alone is 20 syns...

oh and ben, post a weigh in... its been months put a beggy call out for some....
From the size of him on the exercise bike pictures, Iโ€™d take a guess heโ€™s round about the 20/21 stone mark. Can we start a pool? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:

Dannie

Chatty Member
I had a brief look at that redlips' profile, the one that ben clearly tried it on with, and as far as I can see, and I only had a brief look, there are no pics of him on there but there seems to be of all the others from their shindig for snaresybellends birthday... something clearly happened and jow he's trying to be the family man, sharing pics with us all of him in the shower with a fucking manatee...
I thought Red lips had her own thread on here but think it was under micro influencers but that section disappeared all of a sudden when I logged in one day. Very strange