Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clemmieinwonderlust

What relevance is any of them fucking hashtags ?! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ he looks like Hannibel Lecter and he's so full of shit it's unreal..... Fucking twat !
cant believe the Post is about the seriousness of it all but usin the opportunity to pose. Credit to his wive for everything she is doing while he sits at home doing whatever he does with his Easter cream.

Reactions: 1

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
He just makes me sick the more I think of him. My dad works for the nhs and tonight has phoned me saying he has symptoms he’s waiting to be tested. While cunts and I will use the word for Ben use this situation for chanes to show how great he is and photos opporunitys. Fuck you.
I hope your Dad will be OK 🤞🤞 Ben is vile everything for effect - makes me sick :mad:

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Well he looks like a prick ! My kids and I would be mortified if my hubby behaved in such a ridiculous manner ! What with James Bond and Harry Potter he's looking more ridiculous by the day - oh and talking to himself as if he's speaking to a 3rd person ! What a cock !
I preferred the earlier version before Ben did the edits - Common Ben. Very apt.

Clemmieinwonderlust

Fucking wanker that he is playing the mental health card. Would have been a lot more relatable if he had actually did weigh in with gains instead of trying to hide behind his batch cooking on plan meals that were fake as fuck. Sucking his gut in to the point it looks like he’s wearing a corset 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
somebody needs to photoshop him in a corset 😂😂

I have no words.... so fucking vain

Attachments

Inzzzzta

I'm hating that I've had to purchase some scales whilst the groups are closed, but I agree it keeps you accountable...

I'll say it again... ben, I hope you pile every single lb back on and then some.

(I shall look forward to another tribute profile later)
I haven’t logged a weigh in since this started despite having scales. I’m too ashamed to stand on them 🙈

• Sad

taketheedgeoff

Previously banned user with multiple accounts, please report suspect posters
poor wive sitting at home having to see hes not even got Off the train and he’s chatting up women.
How do you know his wife (a complete stranger whom you have never met) is sitting at home today?

imagine asking for her name etc and adding her on insta right away! Dude your a married man.
YOU’RE = you are.

If he signed back up again would his SW history be deleted? I’m not sure of the rules.
And I think he’s weighing but not sharing as it’s bad.
Why don’t you ask him? All this interest in a complete stranger, not at all weird.

I would go absolutely ape shit if will did that. His stuff would be on the front waiting for the cunt to get home. I'd be livid. It's one thing being polite but posting it all over the gram like that is the ultimate disrespect. The locks will be changed on the front door your wife pays for if shes got any sense ben 👍xx

Hes even tagged one of the women 😱 mortified on the wifes behalf. Liz give the rotten twat the elbow xx
Don’t worry honey, there will never be a queue of women waiting to take Will off you. He’s all yours you lucky woman xxx

Do you think he doesn't get weighed any more because he has to pay as he's out of target range... Waiting for a free membership to sign back up x
How do you know he doesn’t her weigh anymore? Get a grip, it’s Instagram. This obsession is unreal.

Last edited: