Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Sod’s law isn’t it. No skiing, typical 😂

a friend of a friend of a friend is friends with masons friend and follows his private Instagram, but I can’t really talk about that because of the lurkers here. I met him once underneath a Christmas tree.
Can I have the details of this friend of a friend of a friend of a friend please

Can I have the details of this friend of a friend of a friend of a friend please
Since you’re not nice towards me you can’t have the details. I was willing to give to the other long term writers here but you just make fun of it all the time sorry.

Since you’re not nice towards me you can’t have the details. I was willing to give to the other long term writers here but you just make fun of it all the time sorry.
Hun, honestly nobody is making fun of you, it's just a bit of banter. Please don't go though, I swear it's nothing personal! X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Awww I’m truly heartbroken 💔 I’ll just ask @Isanythingrealanymore if she will give to me? Night hun x
I’ll be a nice person and say Good Night😂 I came here to tell my excitement and you just appeared like mushrooms. Try to be a little nicer please. When you leave I’ll happily let long term writers know about the details. I have no infos about Mason anyways. Thanks.

Reactions: 3
I’ll be a nice person and say Good Night😂 I came here to tell my excitement and you just appeared like mushrooms. Try to be a little nicer please. When you leave I’ll happily let long term writers know about the details. I have no infos about Mason anyways. Thanks.
Okay. I’m sorry. I’ll be the bigger person and admit when I’m wrong but we have been burned so many times by fantasists and liars that you’ve actually got the nice version of us tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Christ you go to bed early 🙄 @keylimepie you’re right we’ve had a lot of ‘I know this person’ blah blah load of crap. But I can vouch that @fernly has been with us here since thread 1 and this is the first time she’s said anything of this kind so she’s not a gossip spreader. So everyone play nicely or I’ll start talking Dick🍆 it’s all I’ve got in my locker cos I’m middle aged and any young hot footballers would be running a mile if I came in their direction so I have no gossip or inside info 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@fernly I hope you feel okay this morning, these threads (all the footballer ones - bar John Stones) seem to have taken a very spiteful & underhand tone just recently.

With a toddler & a full time job I read a hell of a lot more (across all different threads F1/Mrs Hinch & just discovered Elle Darby so that took some catching up!) than I post but it’s not hard to see & it’s only on these threads. What’s gone from genuine excitement from your 1st post last night has effectively become a mess teamed up as banter.

I am a fan of gossip, hence why I’m on a gossip web site but not it’s nice to see. 😥 you do see new members asking random questions at times, that may have been covered before some people raise to it, some get sucked into to believing it and others just let it pass. (See the Mason thread this morning 🙄🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️)

There are people from all over that post & lurk on these pages, with English not being the 1st language for a few, meaning things get lost in translation but it is a real shame that honest jokes & laughs seem to have disappeared.

People seem to have formed genuine friendship groups outside of Tattle (I even tried to find them 😂🙈) and I think that’s a great thing 😊 but please don’t let it amount to effectively taking the piss out of / bullying those that are not included in this and are just here for the ☕

Now back to what we are all here for 🍆

E9827BA9-C5E9-4216-8050-A8A7EC637A41.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@fernly heres a nice picture of Bens ears as a morning treat View attachment 968565
Omg hahahahaha btw i met a guy on train station woth big ears. I have a kink for big ears and i cant believe I discovered that just now😂

@fernly how are you darling? I hope you're not too hung over 😂😂😂😂❤
Ahh thanks hunni❤ I got my pills wasn’t too drunk but I am okay. I will be in town today since I missed my hometown. Its really cold here but no snow😭 How are you all❤ Where is everyone?

Christ you go to bed early 🙄 @keylimepie you’re right we’ve had a lot of ‘I know this person’ blah blah load of crap. But I can vouch that @fernly has been with us here since thread 1 and this is the first time she’s said anything of this kind so she’s not a gossip spreader. So everyone play nicely or I’ll start talking Dick🍆 it’s all I’ve got in my locker cos I’m middle aged and any young hot footballers would be running a mile if I came in their direction so I have no gossip or inside info 😂
YOU ARE THE REAL DEAL❤ You remind me of Kill Bill😂

• Haha
https://tattle.life/threads/ben-chi...-the-size-of-a-chillys-d-k.25507/post-7583697
I’m reposting this Beaty as it’s genuinely the best knob shot I’ve seen of Ben and the 5/6 seconds mark when he adjusts himself shows him in all its glory. Let me tell you if this is the size soft then wowzers it’s big. And I’m a Dickspert 🍆😂

yes I did copy the link from the previous thread to my personal files so I can keep revisiting it and I have looked at it ALOT 🥴
I always feel bad for how 💦💦💦 this one makes me since it seems to be from a prostrate cancer video? But you know… needs must…🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 3
https://tattle.life/threads/ben-chi...-the-size-of-a-chillys-d-k.25507/post-7583697
I’m reposting this Beaty as it’s genuinely the best knob shot I’ve seen of Ben and the 5/6 seconds mark when he adjusts himself shows him in all its glory. Let me tell you if this is the size soft then wowzers it’s big. And I’m a Dickspert 🍆😂

yes I did copy the link from the previous thread to my personal files so I can keep revisiting it and I have looked at it ALOT 🥴
Has the dick chat embargo now officially been lifted?! 😜 hope dickspert is on your LinkedIn as well as your CV! 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has the dick chat embargo now officially been lifted?! 😜 hope dickspert is on your LinkedIn as well as your CV! 🍆
I’m not sure there’s many ‘openings’ for a ‘Dickspert’ but I think I’ll update my CV anyhow.to be honest when all hell breaks lose which it seems to regularly these days I feel my Dick talk lightens the mood 😂🤣😅

• Haha
I’m not sure there’s many ‘openings’ for a ‘Dickspert’ but I think I’ll update my CV anyhow.to be honest when all hell breaks lose which it seems to regularly these days I feel my Dick talk lightens the mood 😂🤣😅
Depends who's dick we're talking about 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.