Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was in London and they were in the same circle of friends. He is gonna visit again soon for some universite related works maybw they could see each other again. I didnt wanna being up Ben out of nowhere and he also was with a other French actor i love but no need to talk about that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He was in London and they were in the same circle of friends. He is gonna visit again soon for some universite related works maybw they could see each other again. I didnt wanna being up Ben out of nowhere and he also was with a other French actor i love but no need to talk about that😂
Does Ben follow him??????

@fernly would it be impolite to ask you to post the photo but hide their faces? Sorry if I'm being rude 😬

Reactions: 1
Where are you exactly? I can’t remember where you said you were from! ☹
I have lived in different parts if Europe throughout my academic life. When it comes to my hometown i can say middle Europe.

@fernly would it be impolite to ask you to post the photo but hide their faces? Sorry if I'm being rude 😬
I will try to work it out tomorrow if i can do that but i just befriended the guy and there are many lurkers here. The last photo i posted here got more than 300 views🥺 I am all scared of those lurkers

I will try to work it out tomorrow if i can do that but i just befriended the guy and there are many lurkers here. The last photo i posted here got more than 300 views🥺 I am all scared of those lurkers
Oh I didn’t know this was a thing, I’ve posted lots of photos, how can you see the views?!

Yeah i wanted to enjoy the snow but guess what its like desert here😂 I couldn’t do any ⛷ yet and I have to be back in London in days

Masons friend? He looks so little really😂
He does look little yes but at least he doesn’t have a nose like Pinocchio 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah i wanted to enjoy the snow but guess what its like desert here😂 I couldn’t do any ⛷ yet and I have to be back in London in days

Masons friend? He looks so little really😂
Oh Sod’s law isn’t it. No skiing, typical 😂

a friend of a friend of a friend is friends with masons friend and follows his private Instagram, but I can’t really talk about that because of the lurkers here. I met him once underneath a Christmas tree.

• Haha
Oh Sod’s law isn’t it. No skiing, typical 😂

a friend of a friend of a friend is friends with masons friend and follows his private Instagram, but I can’t really talk about that because of the lurkers here. I met him once underneath a Christmas tree.
I wish i hadn’t told any of this. I was just excited and its nothing special really. Anyways good night. I will try to show it if I can. You and other one were not on this thread and you just appeared which shows lurkers are real.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.