Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chillyโ€™s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can spend the time doing more photoshoots for me.
Btw, Tuchel said that all the covid players are ok. So he has no excuse ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys do you think he will have to do this surgery in January??????? โ˜น

• Sad
Reactions: 1
The instahoe kelsey needs to up her game poor ben is at home with covid and all he gets is 'happy bday' no emojis, no emotion, he must have been disappointed ๐Ÿ˜‚

Guys do you think he will have to do this surgery in January??????? โ˜น
Hopefully not! It's better if he doesn't need the surgery because I think that means it will heal itself and he could play before the end of the season, fingers crossed

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The instahoe kelsey needs to up her game poor ben is at home with covid and all he gets is 'happy bday' no emojis, no emotion, he must have been disappointed ๐Ÿ˜‚
This "happy bday" was so dry it made me laugh, I mean I thought they were a "fam" lolll ๐Ÿ˜ด... So fake and superficial, I can't handle. Also I think she's with a guy from America, because he's always with her and her friends ๐Ÿ‘€

Last edited:

Hopefully not! It's better if he doesn't need the surgery because I think that means it will heal itself and he could play before the end of the season, fingers crossed
Ahhhh please please please i wanna see more of him before i leave. Iโ€™m gonna have to leave in May and i wanna see him play when i go to games๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–hope it will heal itself so that we can see Ben in this season๐Ÿ’ž

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Worst of all will be that he will have to wait until at least September (I think) to be able to play again and with the World Cup in November โ˜น

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Worst of all will be that he will have to wait until at least September (I think) to be able to play again and with the World Cup in November โ˜น
If he can recover easily after the Surgery he can comeback in September, but Chelsea is planning to buy Lucas Digne or Theo Hernandez for the rest of the season and they are far better than Marcos, so he will have to fight for the shirt again and may miss the World Cup๐Ÿฅบ Southgate is already in love with Manu players, so it would be harder for him๐Ÿฅบ SO I HOPE NO SURGERY๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

If he can recover easily after the Surgery he can comeback in September but Chelsea is planning to buy Lucas Digne or Theo Hernandez for the rest of the season and they are far better than Marcos, so he will have to fight for the shirt again and may miss the World Cup๐Ÿฅบ Southgate is already in live with Manu players so m it would be harder for him๐Ÿฅบ SO I HOPE NO SURGERY๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Ben needs to be first choice LB

• Heart
I don't even want to think about the possibility of him staying out of the world cup
Tumblr_l_717724960510872.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Don't know how many of you follow Mason's thread but we have found out tonight that someone who was on Tattle, and has been banned again, has been trying to sell stories about Ben and Mason to the tabloids. So just be mindful when posting about gossip because it's more than just tumblr lurkers reading. There are sick people literally trying to use this to hurt their careers. The Camila story, for example, guess where it came from?
I know we are all here just trying to have fun and shouldn't have to overthink everything we write about but some just love to spoil the fun for everyone else, sadly.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't even want to think about the possibility of him staying out of the world cupView attachment 937443
He already felt left out in the Euros but if he cannot go to world cup he would feel a little worse๐Ÿฅฒ i dont wanna think about that possibility as well. He looks okay and i think he knows he wont be needing a surgeryโคโคโค

• Heart
Don't know how many of you follow Mason's thread but we have found out tonight that someone who was on Tattle, and has been banned again, has been trying to sell stories about Ben and Mason to the tabloids. So just be mindful when posting about gossip because it's more than just tumblr lurkers reading. There are sick people literally trying to use this to hurt their careers. The Camila story, for example, guess where it came from?
I know we are all here just trying to have fun and shouldn't have to overthink everything we write about but some just love to spoil the fun for everyone else, sadly.

This is what I have to say about this person

Reactions: 8
OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS THATS SO SICK๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ i sometimes go to that thread but havent been there today wow why would they do this...

We need to avoid saying the name of these ig hoes here. I also think we need to stop talking about follow and like. Things are REALLY getting out of hand. The s*n literally saw a follow from Mason and did an article about it. They are sick

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We need to avoid saying the name of these ig hoes here. I also think we need to stop talking about follow and like. Things are REALLY getting out of hand. The s*n literally saw a follow from Mason and did an article about it. They are sick
If anything i write or share here make the news or by any means hurt him personally i would feel guilty for the rest of my life i am really sorry that people come here just to read and take those things to sell to the sh*tty newspapers. Thatโ€™s sick and disgraceful. I feel so sad right now. I wish we could keep these mfs out of this thread. I checked some of the views of some photos i publish here and they get like 200 views at least. What the actual duck is this number. I feel so scared to hurt anyone by any means๐Ÿฅบ

• Wow
If anything i write or share here make the news or by any means hurt him personally i would feel guilty for the rest of my life i am really sorry that people come here just to read and take those things to seel newspapers. Thatโ€™s sick and disgraceful. I feel so sad right now. I wish we could keep these mfs out of this thread. I checked some of the views of some photos i publish here and they get like 200 views at least. What the actual duck is this number. I feel so scared to hurt anyone by any means๐Ÿฅบ
Most of us here love Ben and wouldnโ€™t want to hurt a hair on his head.never blame yourself for other sick individuals. They need to do one, scumbags

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If anything i write or share here make the news or by any means hurt him personally i would feel guilty for the rest of my life i am really sorry that people come here just to read and take those things to seel newspapers. Thatโ€™s sick and disgraceful. I feel so sad right now. I wish we could keep these mfs out of this thread. I checked some of the views of some photos i publish here and they get like 200 views at least. What the actual duck is this number. I feel so scared to hurt anyone by any means๐Ÿฅบ
That's what they like, seeing us feeling bad about these things. But if you don't post anything here with any bad intentions, you shouldn't feel bad about other people using those comments in that way.
And as it has been said on Mason's thread, Chelsea has a PR team that tries to deal with these things the best they can. Also, Ben's team will be doing their part too. They are fairly protected.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is all madness that things said on here are being sold to the press. Luckily the lads have there clubs PR behind them. These threads normally have me laughing at the things people say but people always have to ruin it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That's what they like, seeing us feeling bad about these things. But if you don't post anything here with any bad intentions, you shouldn't feel bad about other people using those comments in that way.
And as it has been said on Mason's thread, Chelsea has a PR team that tries to deal with these things the best they can. Also, Ben's team will be doing their part too. They are fairly protected.
This. They have to deal with the scum on a regular basis. They know how to handle these stories.
Still - this has kinda killed the mood and I also feel bad gossiping around (or having a little Covid rant) even though it was never meant with bad intentions.
duck this weird little worm. Sorry not sorry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.