Ben Chilwell #23 Be careful if you're not on Adam's list, even Ben's ugly bush he finds it fit ๐Ÿ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2808683
---

View attachment 2808685
---

Also Iโ€™ll have you know the madders thread is now busier than the Mason one ๐Ÿ˜‚.
No way he has fans all sudden maybe itโ€™s all your support on tumbr thatโ€™s done it by posting him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚?
---
Just in football?? It changes but Jobi, Dom & Ruben this afternoon :LOL:

So if Ben was to cut his hair he would move up the list ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Whoโ€™s Dom?
Thought she meant Calvit lewin

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2808683
---

View attachment 2808685
---

Also Iโ€™ll have you know the madders thread is now busier than the Mason one ๐Ÿ˜‚.
This thread is also busier than the Mason one! Don't think it will ever reach the heights of a thread a day again :cry:
No way he has fans all sudden maybe itโ€™s all your support on tumbr thatโ€™s done it by posting him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚?
---

So if Ben was to cut his hair he would move up the list ๐Ÿ˜‚
---

Thought she meant Calvit lewin
DCL has gorgeous eyes :love:

I donโ€™t think it will reach a thread a month at this rate ๐Ÿ˜‚
I know even with content it's still slow.
Thought I'll post a pic of Ben as we always use his thread to talk about other footballers ๐Ÿคฃ
Score prediction tonight? @soph101x when is Cartia's next poddy out?
1710176691305.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
That photo when he was at Leicester when he didnโ€™t have ugly Skelton tattoos
---
Iโ€™m not sure @Poppy462 2-1 newscaste what do you think Chelsea are pretty poor recently
---
And not sure about podcast maybe @louise0408 will know she listens to them
---
Do we think Ben will go and watch tonight

That photo when he was at Leicester when he didnโ€™t have ugly Skelton tattoos
---
Iโ€™m not sure @Poppy462 2-1 newscaste what do you think Chelsea are pretty poor recently
---
And not sure about podcast maybe @louise0408 will know she listens to them
Yeah thought it was from then.
I think it will be 1-1 both teams not doing great at the moment. Hopefully get a glimpse of Ben watching

Yeah thought it was from then.
I think it will be 1-1 both teams not doing great at the moment. Hopefully get a glimpse of Ben watching
Yeah so true also Chelsea have had 9 day break but that doesnโ€™t mean anything these days
---
Weโ€™re back to spotting Ben on the bench ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.