Ben Chilwell #23 Be careful if you're not on Adam's list, even Ben's ugly bush he finds it fit ๐Ÿ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there even any left backs or right backs available he might have to use someone like Rico Lewis or Joe gomez or Mitchell? But no news on Ben yet have we?
Yes to picking Joe ๐Ÿ˜
No was hoping we might get an update today

Reactions: 1
My favourite changes ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m not on the Mason train & Ben depends on the hair ๐Ÿ˜†
His hair at the bsck is so long now Iv seen so many people on Twitter to tell Ben to get a haircut๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
What made you come off the mason train?

His hair at the bsck is so long now Iv seen so many people on Twitter to tell Ben to get a haircut๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
What made you come off the mason train?
I work at the train cafe! I still like him as a player, interested to see how it goes at Utd! Also the gossip ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Madders will never ever make my list :sick:๐Ÿ˜‚
---

Yeah & bring branded a flop. I don't think that's fair when he has hardly played this season
Itโ€™s probably so hard mentally for any player when being injured the hate they get is even worse when there actually playing
---

Madders will never ever make my list :sick:๐Ÿ˜‚
---

Yeah & bring branded a flop. I don't think that's fair when he has hardly played this season
Literally donโ€™t know how anyone can find madders attractive lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Itโ€™s probably so hard mentally for any player when being injured the hate they get is even worse when there actually playing
---

Literally donโ€™t know how anyone can find madders attractive lol

@soph101x who else do you like? I think everyone we have mentioned on here has been a no ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.