Ben Chilwell #23 Be careful if you're not on Adam's list, even Ben's ugly bush he finds it fit ๐Ÿ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

---
Yeah & a few others are always there. I just remember her meeting Mason with a T-shirt of his face on ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah I think sheโ€™s trevoh fan aswell and he follows her and stuff and speaks to her and oh yeah I saw that mason shirt hahaha think there only young maybe 15/16 ish

Reactions: 1

---

Yeah I think sheโ€™s trevoh fan aswell and he follows her and stuff and speaks to her and oh yeah I saw that mason shirt hahaha think there only young maybe 15/16 ish
I donโ€™t think there that young ๐Ÿ™ˆ thatโ€™s another one of the group that follows Trev

Reactions: 2
I donโ€™t think there that young ๐Ÿ™ˆ thatโ€™s another one of the group that follows Trev
Yeah they are I watched one there videos they are in year 11 like last summer they did a live on tik tok I acidently clicked on it so more likely 16/17 but yeh there massive fans I think they go to most games too always seem to support trev and gusto
---
IMG_1641.jpeg

Oh wow there even younger!!

Yeah they are I watched one there videos they are in year 11 or maybe college now more likely because there at cobham most days so 16 like last summer they did a live on tik tok I acidently clicked on it so more likely 16/17 but yeh there massive fans I think they go to most games too
I always think how do they fund this ๐Ÿ˜‚

I always think how do they fund this ๐Ÿ˜‚
Must have rich parents or something there twins I think aswell seem nice but donโ€™t you have to be 16 to go to games so must lie ,but yeh must be so expensive all games shirts they buy
---
Mad there 15 thought were about 16/17
---
IMG_1643.png

whatโ€™s happened too his hair??! Canโ€™t believe Adam likes this, that was such short video message ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Must have rich parents or something there twins I think aswell seem nice but donโ€™t you have to be 16 to go to games so must lie ,but yeh must be so expensive all games shirts they buy
---
---
View attachment 2803688
whatโ€™s happened too his hair??! Canโ€™t believe Adam likes this, that was such short video message ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
It doesnโ€™t look too bad from the front

Some info from the footy & wags thread - Ben is active on Raya & the pics are cringe ๐Ÿ˜‚ wonder if there as bad as some of Masonโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
It had to be on the Cobham girls ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s a big Mason fan
I mean why do these girls have so much time following ballers around.. I think they're like 16 -17 or something.. Don't they have to be at school?
---
I would wanna reach out and touch his hair ๐Ÿ˜‚

---
---
---
View attachment 2803688
Yeah I remembered checking her profile when they met Mason in Gunwharf and was really shocked to learn their age.. They are younger than my niece ๐Ÿ˜…

Ah he went to Noniโ€™s birthday party ๐Ÿฅณ
England squad announcement Thursday! All my favs are injured ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Is there even any left backs or right backs available he might have to use someone like Rico Lewis or Joe gomez or Mitchell? But no news on Ben yet have we?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.