Ben Chilwell #23 Be careful if you're not on Adam's list, even Ben's ugly bush he finds it fit πŸ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in my early 20s maybe I’m just mature thenπŸ˜‚ but yeah loved your stories about magic Mike looked a good night !
Age doesn’t matter my best friend is younger than me. She’s 25 and was born between Mason and Declan πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m in my early 20s maybe I’m just mature thenπŸ˜‚ but yeah loved your stories about magic Mike looked a good night !
We are all mature for our age and have very respectable jobs [surprisingly πŸ˜‚] but when its going out, having a laugh, we do let our hair down as well πŸ˜…

• Haha
No.. I don't follow him.. she's pretty though, isn't she?

Also, this came on my tiktok and i chuckled so hard.. they're such a funny bunch

---

He wasn't on the 11 you sent me, mate 🀣
Cartia with footballer & narcissist πŸ‘€
Personally, I don't think so.. me and my friends are still like that sometimes and we all are over 30s 🀣 when we went to London for magic mike, we got a lift back in a police car and one of my friends asked if he could put a hand cuff on her and bend her over the bonnet for a photo op πŸ˜‚
Me & my mates are a nightmare especially after a few 🍾🍾 definitely should know better πŸ˜πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
We are all mature for our age and have very respectable jobs [surprisingly πŸ˜‚] but when its going out, having a laugh, we do let our hair down as well πŸ˜…

• Heart
People that love themselves and want to be the centre of attention
Tammy said in a video that Ben is most vain at Chelsea few years ago even over mason I can see that always looking in mirror he saidπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he’s always looking at his outfits definitely loves himself
---
When I was your age I used to go clubbing with two 40 year old women that I worked on the tills with at New Look πŸ˜‚.
Love thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'll take you out if we meet up πŸ˜‚.. can't promise what the night will hold πŸ˜‚
Did anyone ever watch the circle? That’s what I think it would be like if we all met 🀣
Tammy said in a video that Ben is most vain at Chelsea few years ago even over mason I can see that always looking in mirror he saidπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he’s always looking at his outfits definitely loves himself
---

Love thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nah Tammy didn’t want to throw Mason under the bus 🀣 I would’ve said Mason is more vein - at least with hair 🀭

Did anyone ever watch the circle? That’s what I think it would be like if we all met 🀣
Nah Tammy didn’t want to throw Mason under the bus 🀣 I would’ve said Mason is more vein - at least with hair 🀭
Mason loves himself you can just tell πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3

---
Yeah the amount of times he touches his hair in matches is insane chelsea fans used to get so annoyed
---
Conor said in a interview last year that mason and Ben are most photogenic in the squad and love the camera πŸ˜‚
---
I think Ben more cares about what’s he’s wearing swear he got mason into fashion and borrowed some of bens clothes

Last edited:

---

Yeah the amount of times he touches his hair in matches is insane chelsea fans used to get so annoyed
---
Conor said in a interview last year that mason and Ben are most photogenic in the squad and love the camera πŸ˜‚
---
I think Ben more cares about what’s he’s wearing swear he got mason into fashion and borrowed some of bens clothes
Yes this hideous outfit 🀒 Mason also seems to care about fashion after this 🀣
IMG_1629.jpeg

Ben looks stunning in this 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2858729
YeahπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he always used to get same clothes as ben aswell or borrow themπŸ˜‚ then decided to get a stylist didn’t he
---
View attachment 2858729
Ben looks stunning in this 😍
That photo was after champions league and think they went out with that starino guy few others
---

On bens tagsπŸ˜… he’s had them off for so long now

Reactions: 1
YeahπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he always used to get same clothes as ben aswell or borrow themπŸ˜‚ then decided to get a stylist didn’t he
---

That photo was after champions league and think they went out with that starino guy few others
---

On bens tagsπŸ˜… he’s had them off for so long now
Remember the matching Elsa tracksuits? πŸ˜‚
Mason seems to have got rid of his stylists!
Starino 🀒🀒 probably sorted out the entertainment
---
This is extreme? No way he has box like thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ do chelsea plays have boxes I know silva does?
---
The shirts and his face everywhere πŸ˜‚
It’s very on brand for Madders

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember the matching Elsa tracksuits? πŸ˜‚
Mason seems to have got rid of his stylists!
Starino 🀒🀒 probably sorted out the entertainment
That starino seems such bad vibes when I googled him, and yeah the else’s tracksuit Reece and mason both got same one as ben
---
I always thought madders comes across as full of himself sometimes he’s very out thereπŸ˜‚ and just says things as they are I know Southgate didn’t like him for years why he only just called him up has 5 caps at 27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.